Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Corruption Question

LordSinfury
03.23.2012 , 01:20 PM | #1
Hey all, I was not sure where to post this so here goes:

Sith Corruption has various effects on which species you choose so I am wanting to create a character that will eventually be pale white and look cool as hell. Cyborg and Human are not options atm, only purebloods and Zabraks.

Basically what color option would I need to choose to get a pale skin dark IV or V on a option #1 Zabrak, option #2 Sith Pureblood? I really really don't have time to make characters and get them high enough to experiment for my time is limited as is.

So can anyone help me out with this please?
LordSinfury

DarthJeroen
03.23.2012 , 01:23 PM | #2
Well zabrak on Dark V is dark as hell and has red eyes.

LordSinfury
03.23.2012 , 01:24 PM | #3
Yea basically I read somewhere that if I chose red Zab I would end up pale later, but I need confirmation on this from higher experienced people.
LordSinfury

Incauta
03.23.2012 , 01:34 PM | #4
As a zabrak you will end up almost stark white with blue/black veins and red eyes and very very dark almost black around the eyes sockets.

at least thats what my assassin looks like at dark 5...

LordSinfury
03.23.2012 , 01:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Incauta View Post
As a zabrak you will end up almost stark white with blue/black veins and red eyes.

at least thats what my assassin looks like at dark 5...

Ok thats what I wanted to hear, so the question is what color did you choose in character creation? I read someone made theirs orange hued and turned white later and then another poster said they made theirs tan starting out and never turned white
LordSinfury

iRouven
03.23.2012 , 01:42 PM | #6
Does this help? Just googled sith corruption images

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sith-wa...ore=1331524556
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

LordSinfury
03.23.2012 , 01:45 PM | #7
Yea that does, thanks for that.
LordSinfury

Damon_Mott
03.23.2012 , 02:11 PM | #8
The closer the skin tone to white, the more pale you will become at darkside V. That said, red will be whitish with a pink hue, blue is whitish with a blue hue (looks cool by the way), Brown gets white with a "peach" hue, etc... If you want pure white, go for a light "caucasian" or very light Ratatakki grey flesh tone for best results.
The Outer Rim Criminal Alliance:
A Heavy-RP Sith Crime Syndicate
Click here to Join!