Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors Edition Missing Product Key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collectors Edition Missing Product Key
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sanbaal
12.31.2011 , 11:29 AM | #741
Quote: Originally Posted by SadricAmber View Post
I believe issueing a chargeback violates the Terms of Service. I know I had to do this in WOW and I got banned becasue it violated theirs. It took forever to sort the mess out
Actually, if they fail to fulfill the contract by not providing the service, for which the applicant is paying, then he can refuse payment all right.
Terms of service or not, but by law a contract is not fulfilled if one of the parties fail to fulfill their side.
"The other side, DARK it is" -- "Shut up Yoda, and eat your toast"
BTW, english ain't my mother tongue, but I'll try my best to make myself understood. Thx 4 Ur patience :-)
"You can run, but then you'll just die tired." - Boba Fat

Donser
01.10.2012 , 10:26 AM | #742
Ok, so UPS picked up the package on the 31st, and I just received an email from Origin stating they were refunding my order. It took awhile, but it's finally being processed. The CE I ordered from Amazon did have the game code in it, so I've been able to play for the past week.

darkdragoncp
03.15.2012 , 07:47 AM | #743
I got a collectors edition and opened it, only to find out that the product key is missing. help!!

Speire
03.15.2012 , 07:58 AM | #744 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi darkdragoncp,

You should send us a ticket including a scan of your receipt with your username written on it in order for our team to investigate your issue.

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support