Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors Edition Missing Product Key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collectors Edition Missing Product Key
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Katsumic
12.16.2011 , 05:04 PM | #11
Help us Bioware, you're our only hope! (Cause amazon turns us away!)

robertallen
12.16.2011 , 05:09 PM | #12
On a side note...

Am I just being picky? I received my CE Box from Amazon today and it looked like someone had opened it before I got it. They stuck an orange barcode label at the top of the box and tried to remove it and left sticker residue and part of the sticker. When you open it, the stickers that hold the outside film to the box rip away the paper of the top and bottom of the box. Perhaps it's my fault as I don't know how to properly remove them.

The box edges were beat up. When you open it up inside it looks like someone had opened up the map and looked at it. Fingerprints and dents in the paper. There were scratches all over the DVD itself.

Not trying to be picky, I just assumed it was a brand new item was all.

They are re-sending me a new one on the 23rd and offering a bit of a discount refund to me. Which is nice, but still...perhaps their stock boys got a little "hands on" with the product.

robertallen
12.16.2011 , 05:20 PM | #13
My sincerest apologies if I appear to try and "hijack" the thread. I just, for some reason, can't seem to start a new thread.

Katsumic
12.16.2011 , 05:21 PM | #14
You didn't at all.. this just really stinks My package was a bit beat up as well. Did yours have a CD key in it?

Kinker
12.16.2011 , 05:27 PM | #15
I got mine from Amazon via UPS and had everything in it.

Maybe some of their distribution centers are a little more shady than mine, but I'm just reporting in with any information I have.

robertallen
12.16.2011 , 05:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsumic View Post
You didn't at all.. this just really stinks My package was a bit beat up as well. Did yours have a CD key in it?
Come to think of it, no...not at all.

Imerik
12.16.2011 , 05:52 PM | #17
game.co.uk online store

Kelwyn
12.16.2011 , 05:59 PM | #18
My CE came in today from Amazon and I can confirm mine DID contain the product key. I ordered on July 26th.

I really hope you guys get this sorted out, I'm sad for you.

Quatto
12.16.2011 , 06:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings All,

Can you confirm what retailer you purchased the game from?
Amazon, received today, CE version. From the CE unboxing photos that was posted in the past. The only thing appeared missing is the sheet with the product code and the description on how to use the security key. The security key itself was included in the box. Everything else appears in new condition.

Katsumic
12.16.2011 , 07:01 PM | #20
Any update on this.. please?