Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Minimum Graphics Card: 256MB 1GB not enough....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Minimum Graphics Card: 256MB 1GB not enough....

Reapon
12.16.2011 , 04:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by overlordmike View Post
my card, a nvidia geforce gts 250 2gb version gets about 40fps when standing still, high teens when movements going on.

i have run mmos such as rift, wow, and dcuo in pvp and in raids on max settings with no lag. something is wrong
This is the point I am trying to get across. There is no reason a higher end video card should be getting below 50 FPS even in a raid setting. My 1GB card handled WoW on max settings even in 40 man raids with over 30 FPS at all times. So...why can I not handle this game on the lowest possible settings against a wall by myself with over 25? The only response the forums give is a link to the same thread that doesn't answer any questions and instead just gives possible solutions which didnt solve the problem for me. That and alot of people flaming saying you need a new rig.

DrNicko
12.16.2011 , 04:35 PM | #12
On gtx 275 also 22-39 fps, on bg its go to be 4-5. Bioware maybe u will do smth?

overlordmike
12.16.2011 , 04:39 PM | #13
might sound like a dumb question. is my graphics card good enough for this game. like i said i can run rift, wow, and even skyrim on max or high (skyrim) settings with no issues. although someone commented on another thread saying my card sucks
i can feel the anger dwelling within