so I need help :mad:

westraz

the web sight is saying I need too put in my pre odder key, I put two and two together and now know it just wonted me to have a EA game sine in, WHY it would not tell me that tell today and not a few days ago!!! I dont know, so I spin about 2 hur trying to get my old sine in to change too the new e-mall, then just sine in using my STToR e-mall well DA! do all that and it STALL says I need to put in my code !!! what am I missing?:mad:

Is it askign for the Pre-Order key or the Product Registration Key. The Product Registration key will come in the box when you get the box (or from your digital download provider). If it is you rPre-Order key, then you may need to contact BW by phone.

Yeah, probably better posted in the customer service forum.

Edited by Kharl

so I found my code thanks to origin but now it saying that that code has all ready been used!! ok now what?

I think that was the code for early acces that you pre-ordered i think origin will send you another email with the right code that gives you your subsribtion.

"If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access"

Is it askign for the Pre-Order key or the Product Registration Key. The Product Registration key will come in the box when you get the box (or from your digital download provider). If it is you rPre-Order key, then you may need to contact BW by phone.

Yeah, probably better posted in the customer service forum.

Product Registration Key. that I did put in as I said I have one page in ToR saying it put in and other saying it not! it driving me nuts phone is out for Bio atm