Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cant login..

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HellsFortune
03.23.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
since the patch of today came out, i cannot login to the server, nothing has changed on my end... 8-9 hours ago i could play just fine, but now i cant even get past the first loading screen after u press play...

anyone knows what i can do ?

Irrass
03.23.2012 , 06:02 AM | #2
i've got the same problem ;/

Beesodd
03.23.2012 , 06:07 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

Please try running the repair function on the launcher. If the issue persists, are you getting an error, or is the game freezing or crashing to desktop?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

HellsFortune
03.23.2012 , 06:14 AM | #4
tried reparing... nothing went wrong, and the game doesnt crash, its just stays on the loading screen with the blue spinning cog... and im on the server Peragus Mining Facility

Beesodd
03.23.2012 , 06:17 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Ok, thanks for getting back to me. Being stuck at the pre-server screen can be a connection issue, please try removing and re-adding the game to your firewall's exception list.

HellsFortune
03.23.2012 , 06:20 AM | #6
did, does not work aswell

Beesodd
03.23.2012 , 06:30 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Oh dear. It's possible that the changes made in the patch will now mean that you may need to open the relevant ports on your router.

Taknine
03.23.2012 , 06:34 AM | #8
I can't log in either. "Downloading Main Assets 45 0.02MB remaining"
Network error while downloading patch data. Retrying.....

Nothing has changed on my end, computer/firewall/modem/ISP-wise. I've used the same setup since beta and have had no issues in the past.

HellsFortune
03.23.2012 , 06:39 AM | #9
already opened this ports... try again ...
as i said, i've bein able to play for the last week and half with no problem, but now, after the patch, i cant...

Shadyvoid
03.23.2012 , 07:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HellsFortune View Post
since the patch of today came out, i cannot login to the server, nothing has changed on my end... 8-9 hours ago i could play just fine, but now i cant even get past the first loading screen after u press play...

anyone knows what i can do ?
Same problem right here, I am stuck on the loading screen. Cannot log in. Only been like this since the realease of the new patch...