Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

finding an appropriate guild??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
finding an appropriate guild??

feltninjna
03.23.2012 , 01:47 AM | #1
Hi, I'm a fairly new player and am trying to find a guild that plays when I do. I live in
CA and play from around 12 AM to 4 AM. My guild is cool but they are not on much when I am. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

MistressKiki
03.23.2012 , 03:27 AM | #2
Talk to members of other guilds - obviously be polite :-D Try the fleet as there are usually plenty of people around there. Ask them about membership numbers (ACTIVE not actual as there can be a large discrepancy between the two) and get a feel about what the ethos of the guild is. TBH that can only get you so far as all guilds I have joined, in previous mmos are in a constant state of flux - social ----> hardcore raid ----->casual raid --------> social, etc (and any recombinant version of that) meaning that a guild I joined because (at the time) we suited each other could, a few months later, be totally wrong. You won't get grief for picking and choosing if you find it takes a few tries before you feel at home - just let the leaders know it isn't personal (unless it is and then I want to see the flaming screenshots posted here!!) and move on.

Hope this helps

haliy
03.23.2012 , 03:52 AM | #3
Server?
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Zombiecrackers
03.23.2012 , 04:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by feltninjna View Post
Hi, I'm a fairly new player and am trying to find a guild that plays when I do. I live in
CA and play from around 12 AM to 4 AM. My guild is cool but they are not on much when I am. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Yea whats your server bro ?
The order of boolean- Flames of the crucible
http://boolean.shivtr.com/

feltninjna
03.23.2012 , 04:43 AM | #5
Master Gnost-Dural...thank you for replying.

haliy
03.23.2012 , 05:34 AM | #6
Side you were looking for could have helped also. Ill post a couple guilds from the threads they posted on. Cant really help you out other than to help you look since i'm not on the same server as you. Happy Hunting

[Master Gnost-Dural] New Guild: Brutus
[Master Gnost-Dural] Risen is now recruiting!
[Master Gnost-Dural] Looking for Mature Guild
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Scorpienne
03.23.2012 , 09:43 AM | #7
You might try the ideal guild quiz...

www.tortoolbox.com/quiz

Also, you can try the server group forums and browse the LFG section.

Paige