Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add Stealth Bar to game

spectreclees
03.22.2012 , 10:12 PM | #1
Title says it all, I enjoyed greatly that in WoW a stealth bar was available to me, having a bar that switched only when in stealth freed up a lot of bar space/binds for me and made hitting those abilities a lot more easier/accessible. Any idea if this is in the works or not? I'd love to have one.

WTFMF
03.22.2012 , 10:21 PM | #2
As an Assassin we have only 2 abilities that require to be in stealth to use. With only such a small number I doubt that a dedicated stealth bar will appear any time soon if at all.
That's no signature

spectreclees
03.22.2012 , 10:25 PM | #3
Doesn't mean other classes don't need it :P Preparing for the future is always a good thing too.

Haldern
03.23.2012 , 01:59 AM | #4
I'd rather just see a WoW-like macro system to fix the problem. Having my whole bar change in stealth seems less than ideal considering it is such a minor mechanic for Assassins (compared to Rogue-like classes in other games).

Something like (RIFT macro style - been too long since I played WoW):

#show [stealth] Mind Trap; [nostealth] Force Cloak // shows the icons
cast [stealth] Mind Trap
cast [nostealth] Force Cloak

and

#show [stealth] Spike; [nostealth] Electrocute
cast [stealth] Spike
cast [nostealth] Electrocute

Frankly, I think I'd end up just using the first macro though. Spike can be used out of stealth as darkness and I like a consistent set of keybinds between specs. Implementing this to save one keybind seems like a waste of time.
Stating your opinion without explaining it with a rational argument doesn't make a good post. It makes a big pile of steaming dog poo.