Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what's Zash's deal?

Darth_Solrac
03.22.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1
(Mods feel free to move this to spoilers if you want I aint sure)

I'm beginning to like her. Compared to other Sith Lords (or Ladies, whatever), she's unusually nice, supportive, & encouraging. Tho she is also very transparent as it's obvious she's just trying to lull me into a false sense of security, but still.

Wonder how hideous she actually looks, & how did she get that way? She was just from a long time ago, & doesn't wanna be dead? That I can totally understand, go girl. You're just not trampling on me for it.

I also think she'd make an amusing Dark Lady of the Sith for some reason, & I assume that's her ultimate goal with her power plays & all.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

DarthBlademaster
03.22.2012 , 11:55 AM | #2
Have you finished Alderaan yet?
Accidents happen, We make them happen!

The Sith Inquisition <.< we're always watching
Click here why not

Guildrum
03.22.2012 , 11:56 AM | #3
She's just misunderstood.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Darth_Solrac
03.22.2012 , 11:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBlademaster View Post
Have you finished Alderaan yet?
Ugh no, think I'm halfway, or close. This civil war is becoming tedious & the lag I keep catching is currently getting me killed in House Rist trying to defeat one of their family. Why tho?

DarthBlademaster
03.22.2012 , 12:04 PM | #5
Just saying, you're going to find out her true nature very soon
Accidents happen, We make them happen!

The Sith Inquisition <.< we're always watching
Click here why not

Darth_Solrac
03.22.2012 , 12:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBlademaster View Post
Just saying, you're going to find out her true nature very soon
Spoiler
a shocking spoiler lol.

Captain_Zone
03.22.2012 , 12:19 PM | #7
I love her character. She's fun, and a breath of fresh air in the usual "doom and gloom" world of the Sith Empire. Not to mention that in your timeline, she still looks like Victoria Beckam with bigger tatas.

But seriously, I won't call her "evil". She's multifaceted, and there are different sides to her personality. Actually a very deep character. Possibly the best written character in the game. So far, for me, the SI story has some great comic relief, too.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Darth_Solrac
03.22.2012 , 12:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I love her character. She's fun, and a breath of fresh air in the usual "doom and gloom" world of the Sith Empire. Not to mention that in your timeline, she still looks like Victoria Beckam with bigger tatas.

But seriously, I won't call her "evil". She's multifaceted, and there are different sides to her personality. Actually a very deep character. Possibly the best written character in the game. So far, for me, the SI story has some great comic relief, too.
Agreed. I think she could have more depth tho, & give our Sorc. more depth too. The reasons for her warm support for us doesn't have to be the stereotypical Sith power struggle tween master & apprentice. It could instead be that she actually has romantic feelings for our characters. Would make her even more unique as pretty sure that's a huge no no in the master/apprentice relationship. Her 'true' form would throw a wrench in this tho probably lol.

grania
03.22.2012 , 12:59 PM | #9
I liked Zash too, honestly liked her. And I would've gone along with her plan too if the story had allowed it. I wish I could save her from how she ends up. Honestly, all she had to do was fess up her issue and we could have worked something out.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Captain_Zone
03.22.2012 , 01:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Agreed. I think she could have more depth tho, & give our Sorc. more depth too. The reasons for her warm support for us doesn't have to be the stereotypical Sith power struggle tween master & apprentice. It could instead be that she actually has romantic feelings for our characters. Would make her even more unique as pretty sure that's a huge no no in the master/apprentice relationship. Her 'true' form would throw a wrench in this tho probably lol.
Spoiler
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.