Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mod extraction price decrease?

moman
03.22.2012 , 10:46 AM | #1
Does anyone know if for 1.2, if the price to extract mods will be decreased at all? 23 to 27 K seems a bit high already.

oredith
03.22.2012 , 11:03 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by moman View Post
Does anyone know if for 1.2, if the price to extract mods will be decreased at all? 23 to 27 K seems a bit high already.
i would highly doubt it.

these are lvl 50 epic mods.. at lvl 50, the game already lacks proper money sink, considering you can make ~150k in an hour of dailies every day.

yes, not everyone has time to do them, not everyone WANTS to do the dailies, and you shouldn't be required to do them.. all valid points, but the point is, the resources are there if you wanted to use it.

so, i wouldn't hold my breath on that. it's actually probably one of their more reliable money sinks.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

moman
03.22.2012 , 11:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
i would highly doubt it.

these are lvl 50 epic mods.. at lvl 50, the game already lacks proper money sink, considering you can make ~150k in an hour of dailies every day.

yes, not everyone has time to do them, not everyone WANTS to do the dailies, and you shouldn't be required to do them.. all valid points, but the point is, the resources are there if you wanted to use it.

so, i wouldn't hold my breath on that. it's actually probably one of their more reliable money sinks.
True, true. I am an avid daily runner and I actually enjoy them to a degree. Unfortunately I am also an avid crafter, so that's my money sink. Plus wanting to pull a few of those new crystals....sigh.....I needz mo moneyz.