Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Companion List, Skill Bonuses, & Gift Preferences

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Guide: Companion List, Skill Bonuses, & Gift Preferences

Grubfist
02.14.2012 , 04:01 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ForceWelder View Post
Zenith:
Loves: Weapons
Zenith LOVES Imperial Memorabilia. Seems to be a little-known fact. My guess is "know your enemy"

albertsenjr
02.20.2012 , 08:06 AM | #42
If a companion has a bonus in the crew skill that you chose does that make it easier to reverse engineer the schematic that you learn for example:

I am a bounty hunter that chose the crew skill of cybertech, and having mako in my party she has a +5 in the skill. Would I have a better chance in getting the blue and purple schematics in armoring than with Khem Val you is a +15 in artifice?

Oniste
02.23.2012 , 01:28 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by albertsenjr View Post
If a companion has a bonus in the crew skill that you chose does that make it easier to reverse engineer the schematic that you learn for example:

I am a bounty hunter that chose the crew skill of cybertech, and having mako in my party she has a +5 in the skill. Would I have a better chance in getting the blue and purple schematics in armoring than with Khem Val you is a +15 in artifice?
The bonus does not relate to RE an item. If Mako has a +5 in cybertech it means that using her when crafting something will give an added chance that she will crit when making that item. All of your companions start with a base of +5 to crit. Mako's bonus would just stack onto that. Basically doubling her chance to crit.

Hope this helps!

DjTrexDj
03.21.2012 , 10:42 PM | #44
subscribe

DjTrexDj
03.21.2012 , 11:04 PM | #45
Your companion gifts only show Like and Love. Other charts i've seen have favorite also. I have also seen Favorite as the top (best) with Love next and then like but i've also seen Love as the TOP (best) and then favorite. Please explain.

Thanks