Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware - an assasin only change i propose

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Bioware - an assasin only change i propose

jbuschell
03.22.2012 , 08:28 AM | #1
Since BW hasn't fixed project yet by making it instant like shock how about we propose to change shock all together and make it similar to project, I remember in the movies sith throwing junk, so they should also suffer like us shadows as we watch our junk suspended in air for 2 seconds before it does anything. Call it dark throw or something.

I know sins will troll me and tell me I'm crazy but I've played both sin and shadow it makes a big difference.
E-Thuggin since 1987

ForeverYoung
03.22.2012 , 08:41 AM | #2
awesome idea

jbuschell
03.22.2012 , 08:51 AM | #3
They can even have sin junk to be engulfed in flames or encased in electricity to retain the, empire is cooler then republic aspect of it
E-Thuggin since 1987

ForeverYoung
03.22.2012 , 08:56 AM | #4

Kriesha
03.22.2012 , 12:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jbuschell View Post
like us shadows as we watch our junk suspended in air for 2 seconds before it does anything.
If your junk is suspended in air for only 2 seconds, I suggest you go and see a doctor or something...

mkster
03.22.2012 , 03:19 PM | #6
I'm an assassin, and personally I like the project and just shadow's in general their animations better. I feel like project has a more bursty aspect to it because that 2 seconds that it takes to hit chains right ontop of your next attack. I love when damages hit at the same time and overlap eachother giving it that wtfpwn feeling. Like gunslingers with their two 3k hits that mesh together and makes the numbers look ssomething like -337524 lol and then you are like ****!!

Pinkspawn
03.22.2012 , 04:12 PM | #7
I actually prefer throwing stuff. It looks pretty cool when the shadows do it. Besides, we have like 4 other abilities that have the same animation.

Teryakywind
03.23.2012 , 03:31 AM | #8
So your solution to the problem is "hey don't fix it just make it crappy for everyone!" Yeah, no. Bioware just needs to man up and fix project for the Consulars.