Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadow Tank 31-1-9 PvP Build

kahunax
03.22.2012 , 07:50 AM | #1
I keep hearing a lot about the fabled Shadow Tank 31-1-9 PvP build...but I can't seem to find anything about it online or in these forums. Can someone post the build and/or where we can find more information about it? Thanks!
Team X Calibre
<>< US - EST - PvE <>< Jedi Covenant <><

Kotlx
03.22.2012 , 08:26 AM | #2
Im guessing this build is based around not dying while being able to spam all kinetic combat abilities + upheaveled and empowered projects from talents (hence the 9 in balance). The point in infiltration is no doubt in shadow's respite. then assume the 31 points is a standard kinetic combat spec, with aim for bombardment and particle acceleration.

This spec has a heavy hitting double strike which has a 30% chance to refresh project, which has a 15% increase damage and a 45% chance to hit twice, second hit for 50% of the first hit's damage. Not to mention a nifty use for telekinetic throw that heals for 3% of your total health per tick and cant be interrupted.

here's my guess.

After actually thinking about this spec, I'm considering trying it out.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...skrsZ0zZf0cz.1

kahunax
03.22.2012 , 08:57 AM | #3
Definitely sounds like a lot of fun & I hear them talk about it all the time on the Republic - Star Wars the Old Republic podcast. They just never bothered to explain the spec or point us in a direction where we can learn more about it on our own. Thanks for taking the time to take a shot at it.
Team X Calibre
<>< US - EST - PvE <>< Jedi Covenant <><

Kai-Eurah-Tird
03.22.2012 , 12:10 PM | #4
The 1 point into Infiltration is actually for infilatration tactics. 10% proc chance for Find Weakness, so you get a shadow strike occasionally, gives a little extra damage.

The proc that can happen only once every 10 seconds, so 10% is more than enough.