Looking for Aspiring Knight's Vest

Barrgil

Hi there,

I've just started a Smuggle on Hyperspace Cannon and was wondering where I could get the moddable Aspiring Knight's vest. I know it's out there because my other alt on The Crucible Pits has one equipped on her and I can't remember how I got it.

The GTN doesn't have one, only the leggings which I don't really need. I just want to know where I can get the orange vest and if anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

The synthweaving schematic drops from underworld missions, the first ones you can do (as it's level 15 min). On my old server I was selling crafted ones for 20k credits each regularly. Pretty popular item. Edited by hadoken

Ahh thanks a lot, though I still hadn't found one yet. I didn't know it dropped from Underworld Trading - even though I have it on my other toon and all it gave me were gun and legging schematics. No luck yet, but it would be really nice if someone on Hyperspace Cannon can make one for me :)

I see one or two on the GTN at any given time. Keep checking back every day and you'll probably find one.

Do you remember which mission or what type from the Underworld Crew Skill? Or was it a random reward? I keep getting Sith Warrior Schematics.

Also, would investigations drop this schematic too?