Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA still bugged

Malstrades
03.21.2012 , 09:44 PM | #1
why o bloody why is soa still bugged? did 4 tries on soa this week allready and 2 of em bugged like pimp, down to last phase and nstant presto chango boss resets. happened once when a raid member fell to his death and once when i was stuck in a mindtrap and killed soa inside.

please bloody fix this mess BW. cause the last try we almost killd him before reset and we would have had em.
With F2P we saw EAware's ultra greed kick in in full public view! evil has shown itself, the end times are near!

Diceb
03.22.2012 , 01:25 AM | #2
Soa has been bugged for entirely too long I agree. But Soa resetting because a tank gets mind trapped is the fault of the OT not taunting.

They fix the whirlwind so it does not just drop you to your death if you mistime the phase three start. But instead of killing you it puts you on the floor out of phase with the rest of your party. And /stuck will kill you but your body will still be out of phase. Yes I know whirlwind is getting fixed in 1.2 but it took entirely to long to be addressed.

Soa is still doable with the bugs if you address them properly, unless of course if you are dropping down to phase two and the whole outer ring is missing.

Twuntage
03.22.2012 , 02:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Malstrades View Post
why o bloody why is soa still bugged? did 4 tries on soa this week allready and 2 of em bugged like pimp, down to last phase and nstant presto chango boss resets. happened once when a raid member fell to his death and once when i was stuck in a mindtrap and killed soa inside.

please bloody fix this mess BW. cause the last try we almost killd him before reset and we would have had em.
These post makes me laugh sometimes....

I would suggest:

1) Dont fail and fall to your death (you cant be CRed and you might set off the aoe)
2) As a tank dont loose aggro and get mindtrapped aka a fail
3) Dont kill anything inside just regain force/resource and wait for your team to free you from mindtrap.

On what level does these "bugs" correspond to anything that the players themselves didnt casue?
Twuntage Rakata hoe
Bloodtworthy PVP EU
16 man Nightmare EV/KP mode farmer
Not failing since 2005