Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback request from James Ohlen: PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Feedback request from James Ohlen: PvP

StephenReid
03.21.2012 , 02:14 PM | #1
Hey everyone! James Ohlen, Game Director for Star Wars: The Old Republic, would like to solicit some feedback from the community on weekly basis.

He's going to be taking feedback directly via his Twitter account, but if you're not on Twitter, we're going to reproduce his question here and would love to get your feedback here too.

Please limit your feedback to the question James wants discussed. Feel free to link to other threads and please keep your feedback constructive and on-topic!

Here is James' question for this week:

If you could make one change to PVP in SWTOR, what would you want it to be?

Remember, you can follow James on Twitter @JamesOhlen; you can follow our main account @SWTOR.

-Kraxis-
03.21.2012 , 02:31 PM | #2
Remove Expertise.

Micadog
03.21.2012 , 02:33 PM | #3
Open world zones with multiple objectives.

Blasphemerr
03.21.2012 , 02:35 PM | #4
More maps would be great. Currently there are only 3 soon 4 different warzone missions, however each warzone only has 1 map. I think it would be great if we can get 3-4 maps PER game type.
Something pretentious.

Valcanana
03.21.2012 , 02:35 PM | #5
Make melee classes (Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow especially!) more viable in Huttball!

DarkenedLight
03.21.2012 , 02:36 PM | #6
Less crowd control abilities or some variant of diminishing returns and more of a focus on proper mana/energy usage conversely as a result.

As an aside, I don't feel like the bolster mechanic has any value in level 50 bracketed PvP.
-Dark

UnholyKnightt
03.21.2012 , 02:38 PM | #7
Valcanana, I play Assassin and I score the majority of the goals in the Huttball games I am in.

Other than more warzones, I'd like to be allowed to queue for a warzone with an ops of 8 and play against other organizes ops groups.

Excise
03.21.2012 , 02:39 PM | #8
Realm vs Realm.

Solaries
03.21.2012 , 02:39 PM | #9
PvP needs to be a large scale, persistent, world event that will allow entire guilds to PvP together to hold control over outposts, not just 8 people.
-Lord of The Sundered Guard PvE Progression Guild | 10 Years of Strong Community

Ragdon
03.21.2012 , 02:39 PM | #10
Open world pvp area with desirable objectives so as to encourage people to actually participate outside of just getting their dailies done.