Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

artifice enhancement twins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
artifice enhancement twins

Norinn
03.22.2012 , 02:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSixteen View Post
It's not gamebreaking by any means, but definitely annoying and was technically a waste of credits for those (most of us) who like to train everything.
I totally agree, and I did waste money on the Enhancement 19 (trained in everything) but once I realized that, I took my time for 21 and 22. And I agree it's annoying.

GrabThemCakes
03.22.2012 , 02:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
I'd really like to know if we're getting schematics for 23,24,25 enhancements as well.
Wouldn't these require greater than lvl 50?

Cleet_Xia
03.22.2012 , 04:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
I have a char on PTS and I checked this out but it doesn't look like they removed/fixed anything.

Battle 19 is still Crit+Shield instead of Crit+Surge like the rest of the line too.

If I remember when I get home I'll check it out in more detail.

Not from the trainer at least. They still only sell up to 22.

I heard that raid dropped mods will be RE'able, so most likely that is where we will get them from.
Thanks for the Intel Rhaphael !!!
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Kapono
03.22.2012 , 05:04 PM | #14
You know, when you google "artifical enhancement twins" you get something completely different than you'd expect having read this thread.

Polebreaker
03.24.2012 , 01:34 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
You know, when you google "artifical enhancement twins" you get something completely different than you'd expect having read this thread.
Ha!

Well done!

lunartic
03.24.2012 , 03:33 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ShawnSixtyTwo View Post
Yeah, I bought a bunch of duplicates hoping that they'd be different after RE into blue & purples.
Iirc they have a constant increase in the stats when u RE'd a better version schemetics, correct me if im wrong.

Sambril
04.06.2012 , 09:41 AM | #17
I agree that the list needs cleaning up. I am also puzzled by the progression of stats on some of them.

For example:

Protection 19 (Blue) 21 Endurance, 14 Accuracy, 23 Defense
Protection 21 (Blue) 14 Endurance, 29 Accuracy, 25 Defense
Protection 22 (Blue) 16 Endurance, 34 Accuracy, 24 Defense

Why would you decrease Defense on an item labeled as 'Protection'?

They should progress like the Cybertech mods where each tier increases all stats.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor"

Missriddlebox
04.23.2012 , 06:05 PM | #18
Yea overall this is very confusing I actually spend at least an hour after looking at my recipies and saying how the heck are we supposed to remember which one had which stats!!! Then after making a table I noticed the duplicates which frustrated me because hello.....WASTE OF MONEY!!!! so ya that was fun! I wish I would have saw this sooner and only bought the non duplicates. Eh like everyone else says...lesson learned. So here is the chart I made it is for the Level 47 enhancements. Version 11 I believe....maybe this will help some others who want to get it now but would like to view what stats they each have.

http://www.dlok.guildportal.com/Guil...35575#forumEnd

Serbegorn
04.25.2012 , 06:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ShawnSixtyTwo View Post
Oh great...

I just hope they "merge" them rather than arbitrarily deleting them. That is to say turn all "A" and "B" enhancements into one or the other - or even into "C" - rather than deleting "A" and leaving those who researched "B" SOL.

They're smart enough to do that, right? I hope?
I seriously doubt it at this point friend.

deusBAAL
04.25.2012 , 07:01 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Missriddlebox View Post
Yea overall this is very confusing I actually spend at least an hour after looking at my recipies and saying how the heck are we supposed to remember which one had which stats!!! Then after making a table I noticed the duplicates which frustrated me because hello.....WASTE OF MONEY!!!! so ya that was fun! I wish I would have saw this sooner and only bought the non duplicates. Eh like everyone else says...lesson learned. So here is the chart I made it is for the Level 47 enhancements. Version 11 I believe....maybe this will help some others who want to get it now but would like to view what stats they each have.

http://www.dlok.guildportal.com/Guil...35575#forumEnd
Thank you for the table.

Just looking at the list shows how INSANE the current system is. Also this is only a bloody third of the green lvl40+ enhancements. I totally regret buying even one of the lower tiers (was for lvl44 and 47 i think? highest tier being for 49)

Did you read about the bug that makes your char perma crash and thus unplayable if you have too many schematics memorized and a lot of crafting material stashed in your bank?
My own crew skill windows lags badly whenever I open it due too that insane number of schematics.

If anyone reads this who is leveling up their artifce, do not buy those schematics at all. Do buy only the lvl49 schematics that you do need and RE those. You will likely be lvl50 before you got ur first purple researched.
Funny how PVP folks strive to become the best PK, while PVE folks know that PKs are just really really bad players.