Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a sad panda

Beergogglez
03.21.2012 , 12:40 PM | #1
Hey, I waited for the 1.2 patch since launch. I knew the game was going to start then, but ..after testing testing 1.2. the new raid and all. I can't play this game. I just can't ...it's not me ..it's completely not as advertised. I'm done. I waited ..for so long ..patiently ..I really did. 1.2 has to be a crude joke. Legacy system? people already have like 4 alts.

Why do people have 4 alts? bcuz there is no end game lol. Oh hey here's a new thing with legacy ..new gear etc. but oh wait ..I already have all my characters at max.

*** do you think i was doing for 3 months with this stale easy endgame? I made alts! You can't develop a legacy system THIS LATE ...I mean come on ..it's too late.

Harder pve? are you kidding me? the encounters are still enrage based? it's all a gear check? where are the strats? the boss mechanics? It's ..just unbearable ..how bad it's gotten. or easy!

*** a ranking system? in warzones? that doesn't mean anything? other than the epeen factor? I'm sure the 60 people on my server will care lol.

It's too late ..nothing new ..same old ..same old ..empty promises/bugs. Cya guys in gw2/Mop/D3 Wow bioware ..you took a huge **** on the past 3 games you made.

Darth_Bond
03.21.2012 , 12:44 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Beergogglez View Post
Hey, I waited for the 1.2 patch since launch. I knew the game was going to start then, but ..after testing testing 1.2. the new raid and all. I can't play this game. I just can't ...it's not me ..it's completely not as advertised. I'm done. I waited ..for so long ..patiently ..I really did. 1.2 has to be a crude joke. Legacy system? people already have like 4 alts.

Why do people have 4 alts? bcuz there is no end game lol. Oh hey here's a new thing with legacy ..new gear etc. but oh wait ..I already have all my characters at max.

*** do you think i was doing for 3 months with this stale easy endgame? I made alts! You can't develop a legacy system THIS LATE ...I mean come on ..it's too late.

Harder pve? are you kidding me? the encounters are still enrage based? it's all a gear check? where are the strats? the boss mechanics? It's ..just unbearable ..how bad it's gotten. or easy!

*** a ranking system? in warzones? that doesn't mean anything? other than the epeen factor? I'm sure the 60 people on my server will care lol.

It's too late ..nothing new ..same old ..same old ..empty promises/bugs. Cya guys in gw2/Mop/D3 Wow bioware ..you took a huge **** on the past 3 games you made.

i feels ya bro...

inb4lock

inb4fanboys
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

Notannos
03.21.2012 , 12:45 PM | #3
Greetings,

We do appreciate your feedback regarding the 1.2 Patch, to help us consolidate discussion on this topic and help us to organize the forums for the community, we're going to ask that any general feedback or discussion regarding 1.2 be posted in this thread:

After seeing 1.2 patch notes...