Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still have little/no desire to play a non force class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Still have little/no desire to play a non force class

statistx
04.08.2012 , 06:54 AM | #41
Had to play a Sith first, since all the other games eventually PUSHED you into being a good guy..even if you were more on the darkside in KOTOR 1+2, you still kinda worked mostly for the jedi...then you got Force Unleashed, started as that bad@ss sith apprentice .... you guessed it...who went good midway, so i finally wanted a story where i can be the bad guy from start to finish.

IA interested me, just because i thought that the whole cover gameplay plays out a lot different. I hate repetetive stuff, so i am very limited to my classes, since a lot of sidequests overlap.
Probably have to go Republic after i finish my sith warrior, just so i can see new areas and side missions.

Fallenturtle
04.08.2012 , 05:18 PM | #42
I would not recommend IA/Operative if you want to actually do damage. In 1.2 the operative is being forced into a healing roll to be taken in any pve content with all the hard enrage timers on the 1.2 operation bosses being so low.

Dps operatives have a good story, but low damage, no utility and generally are a detriment to a group with low, out of stealth defenses.

MisterUmpaLumpa
04.09.2012 , 04:09 PM | #43
Meh....

chuixupu
04.09.2012 , 04:22 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallenturtle View Post
I would not recommend IA/Operative if you want to actually do damage. In 1.2 the operative is being forced into a healing roll to be taken in any pve content with all the hard enrage timers on the 1.2 operation bosses being so low.

Dps operatives have a good story, but low damage, no utility and generally are a detriment to a group with low, out of stealth defenses.

I finished second as a Lethality Operative in Nightmare Mode Council. So

Not that I highly recommend the class either though, the micromanagement is a headache.

I do recommend IA for the story. My favorite that I've experienced so far.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant