Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats the nicest thing youve done for another player

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whats the nicest thing youve done for another player
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ri_Aminus
03.21.2012 , 01:57 PM | #41
i made a marauder a complete set of armour at lvl 13 for free
I'm a Sith Apprentice, show some respect or i'll smash your face in!!

TheGreatEski
03.21.2012 , 01:58 PM | #42
I refrain from killing weak opponents occasionally.
The world is always ending. Get over it.

ckoneful
03.21.2012 , 02:00 PM | #43
Gave 200k to a guy to pay for repairs in my first Ops group, that guy is now my guild leader and I'd consider him a good friend :P

Whenever I'm on(Which is rarely as I've been busy lately) I'll help guildies out if they need it on alts or new guys still lvling. Also, if I happen to be on a lowbie planet to do something I offer help to the people on the planet with heroics and such.

Rikeryo
03.21.2012 , 02:03 PM | #44
giving random epics/blues I can't use away for free while leveling.
5% club member

Gileam
03.21.2012 , 02:03 PM | #45
Actually one of the nicest things, I started what i called the goody bag in that other game that we no longer play. Just head to the beginning zones and hand out bags and money for a few hours to new players.

Only worked cause of the honesty system, but it was kinda cool.

Meet a few of them a couple of months while pugging and learn they passed it on. Then one day leveling my Warlock alt and try having someone do the same for me.

Pretty cool stuff.

MasterFeign
03.21.2012 , 02:04 PM | #46
I go to Tattooine once in a while to ride the balloon, stop Republic from getting on it, and help Imperials get on the balloon, and if they fall, or if people don't want to ride the balloon, I pull them up.

ckoneful
03.21.2012 , 02:05 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterFeign View Post
I go to Tattooine once in a while to ride the balloon, stop Republic from getting on it, and help Imperials get on the balloon, and if they fall, or if people don't want to ride the balloon, I pull them up.
They said nicest.

Azzras
03.21.2012 , 02:07 PM | #48
'Drive' by buffing.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

ProfessorWalsh
03.21.2012 , 02:11 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
I have given someone 100k, helped with the usual class quests when some ask for help and even gave 500k to one lucky winner! Yes, 500k!

So it made me wonder what other acts of good will others have done.
I run weekly events for people on Lord Adraas.

The first, on Fridays (though on Hiatus for the last 2 weeks due to real life) is a Jedi History Class held on Tython (Ground floor, south classroom, near the floating Jedi Master), we cover in-universe history about Star Wars pulled from every source I can get my hands on that covers events in Pre-TOR time and around TOR time. We always have a Q&A near the end and we talk about what people want to. This provides both community building to the server as well as helps to educate players who are not as familiar with Star Wars as others.

The second, on Tuesdays, is a Star Wars trivia competition, also held on Tython. The winner of this usually gets a set of newbie gear (level 11-13 blues and purples) crafted by yours truly. On two occasions members of PAX Dominus (a wonderful Guild on Lord Adraas) have also kicked in prizes to the winner which, when combined with the credits I toss in, have totaled up to over 1.5 million in cash and prizes over the course of 6 consecutive weeks.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

MuzzaFuzza
03.21.2012 , 02:12 PM | #50
Used Force Pull to help random Republics with their Datacrons.

Pretty much that, and boosting lowbies on Heroics/Flashpoints.
Jîmbob - Vanguard | Norway - Scoundrel Alphazard - Juggernaut | Shinodà - Mercenary
Return of Yavin Tomb of Freedon Nadd Impetus Norvegicus