Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats the nicest thing youve done for another player

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whats the nicest thing youve done for another player
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

03.21.2012 , 01:17 PM | #31
A lvl 50 was having trouble finishing his class quest as his T7 was poorly equipped. I crafted a full set of Droid parts on the promise he will pay me back. Hopefully he does. I like helping others out as it seems most people don't like to help when help is requested.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

03.21.2012 , 01:21 PM | #32
Ran some people through low lvl flashpoints because I didn't have anything else to do. Easy exp and items for them.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

03.21.2012 , 01:25 PM | #33
Payed for 6month sub to a friend i been playing with for 3 years in Mmos.

03.21.2012 , 01:26 PM | #34 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It's great to see people talking about helping out others in the game! I don't know if I have an awesome "nicest thing," but I always take the time to help people find things or get to places, and I love to help out when people have trouble with a class mission, like many in this thread.

03.21.2012 , 01:31 PM | #35
I have hide and seek contests on the fleet and give away 250k+ credits to the first person to find me.

one time I got super higher in one of the corridors and took someone 30 minutes to get to me, his reward was 500k credits.
Complication - Sage
SWTOR Videos:

03.21.2012 , 01:32 PM | #36
Cursed loudly in vent and threw **** around when I cant even log in at the launcher because I get an incorrect this/that error...yea im sure I know my own password and email just fine...

Other than just RP with a few...enjoyable!
As of right now, i'm rash free.

03.21.2012 , 01:40 PM | #37
Nothing particularly nice. I just try to give good advice, and always follow Wheaton's Law.

03.21.2012 , 01:40 PM | #38
I sometimes see players running around who look and act a bit... clueless. I'm not the most social person on the planet (or, in this case, the galaxy) but I still remember my early days in MMO gaming and how clueless I was, and so try to help folks out from time to time... either with a friendly offer of in-game help or advice, or sometimes with a few 'gifts' from my crafters.

Fade to Black...
"I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers." - Sherlock Holmes

03.21.2012 , 01:41 PM | #39
I love answering calls for help on class missions. I have managed to see dialogue that made me want to play the other classes even more. I'll also stop and bubble or heal someone I'm passing that looks about to wipe.

Now, I felt sorry for one guy I helped. He was a JK fighting some sith in a cave on Tatooine. They were at level for him. I started watching the sith robes wishing I could get something like that for my JC and next thing I know he is wiped. I was able to finish the elite off and revive him, but boy was I embarrassed.
"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

03.21.2012 , 01:57 PM | #40
I usually give credits to anyone that messages me or asks in general fleet chat.

I'm not hurting for money so
Iite - Sorcerer - Vulkner Highway - Valor 38
Hanshotfirst - Scoundrel - Prophecy of the five - Valor 65
Iite - Guardian - Prophecy of the five - Valor 63