Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats the nicest thing youve done for another player

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whats the nicest thing youve done for another player
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ch_Zero
03.27.2012 , 01:54 PM | #131
gave another player a loan of 300k at a 45% interest rate.

was repaid in full after 2 weeks

and before i hear any comments, i know i was pretty generous.

this doesn't happen often

vaknyuszi
03.27.2012 , 02:14 PM | #132
i often take down low level ppl to flashpoints if im overleveled for them

VegaPhone
03.27.2012 , 02:25 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Ch_Zero View Post
gave another player a loan of 300k at a 45% interest rate.

was repaid in full after 2 weeks

and before i hear any comments, i know i was pretty generous.

this doesn't happen often
you could have set the interest to a daily of 15% so that they pay quicker. Also you could argue you are lowering the interest and therefore being nicer.

Ch_Zero
03.27.2012 , 04:10 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by VegaPhone View Post
you could have set the interest to a daily of 15% so that they pay quicker. Also you could argue you are lowering the interest and therefore being nicer.
my original plan was actually for more.

Like i said, that day i was feeling extra generous.

Restepor
03.27.2012 , 04:13 PM | #135
Helping people who are fighting elites or champions, usually using my Vanguard abilities, other than that I usually help with quests when I can.

Taomist
03.27.2012 , 04:14 PM | #136
If I happen to notice a player in chat who seems cool, I've been known to send them armour/weapons that I've made, just to help them out. I buff everybody I see, if I can. I haven't guilded in any game unless there was already a personal friend in it, or making it with me, so I spend most games solo. When it comes time to clear out vaults, I look for low-levels and send them appropriate vault items. I once made a toon in WoW named SandyClaws and sent all KINDS of gifts to people through the mail; it was fun!
Ven Zallow Refugee

TOURDallas
03.27.2012 , 04:15 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by Proksham View Post
Whenever I run into a disgruntled player, I try letting them know that I think their hair looks good.
I going to apply this to real life, seriously, thanks.
"It's better to have a lightsaber and not need it than to need a lightsaber and not have it."

Thebazilly
03.27.2012 , 04:59 PM | #138
I like to answer people's questions in chat whenever one pops up. (I've noticed that seems to happen a lot more often on the Republic side, at least on my server.) If I run across anyone who's waiting for a respawn, I'll stop and give them a revive. And I always try to buff someone who gives me a free buff or does some other nice thing.

That's about it, except for trading items with my friends, really.

Mireleni
03.27.2012 , 09:08 PM | #139
When my main was on Tattooine, a friendly vanguard pulled me up to the sandcrawler so I could get the datacrons. It was great. When I got there with my alt, I took the long Jawa balloon ride for myself and let a knight jump up to me (unfortunately wasn't a vanguard so couldn't pull just anyone). So yeah, niceness can set off a chain reaction of niceness. It's nice
Revan: You just called me a meatbag again!
HK-47: Explanation: It's just that...you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea.
Revan: Neither do I, come to think of it...

JediElf
03.27.2012 , 09:33 PM | #140
This is the best thread here.

It warms my little Jawa heart, to read about all these wonderful things!