Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Choose Your Side: Smuggler vs. Sith Warrior

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Choose Your Side: Smuggler vs. Sith Warrior
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

blackflagvii
05.14.2012 , 06:34 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
In the fourth and final entry of “Choose Your Side,” members of the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ development team discuss each of the different classes in the game, putting them against each other to see who reigns supreme. This time around the Smuggler faces off against the Sith Warrior to see which class has the upper hand in a one-on-one engagement.

Watch Now
what if you pair the smuggler against a sith pure blood, the smuggler would prob win because unlike the warrior, HE CAN SEE HIS HELMET!

Been 2 weeks since my refund ( lol ) and yet .... you havent mentioned ANYTHING about the sound probs / sith pure blood helm bugs ... nothing ... this thread is cute tho, whatever you can try to do

Game over

erei
05.14.2012 , 06:39 PM | #42
The one with more pvp gear win.

Senatsu
05.14.2012 , 07:05 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by blackflagvii View Post
what if you pair the smuggler against a sith pure blood, the smuggler would prob win because unlike the warrior, HE CAN SEE HIS HELMET!

Been 2 weeks since my refund ( lol ) and yet .... you havent mentioned ANYTHING about the sound probs / sith pure blood helm bugs ... nothing ... this thread is cute tho, whatever you can try to do

Game over
Dude, this thread is ancient.

Why necro it?? >.<
I would agree to an Aion-type LFG system, but not WoW's LFD. We don't need Blizzard's failures in this game.