Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris and Nar Shaddaa

S_SienZ
03.22.2012 , 09:06 AM | #11
Republic player. Went to Nar Shaddaa 1st. Died quite a few times but managed to finish everything. Went to Taris and realised should've hit there 1st. Every single quest gave 5 xp so I just breezed past the main quests to get out -,-

Guildrum
03.22.2012 , 09:07 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by S_SienZ View Post
Republic player. Went to Nar Shaddaa 1st. Died quite a few times but managed to finish everything. Went to Taris and realised should've hit there 1st. Every single quest gave 5 xp so I just breezed past the main quests to get out -,-
Really? It took you finishing the planet that outleveled you by at least 4 (unless you do PvP and space combat on the side) levels to realize that something was wrong?
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

S_SienZ
03.22.2012 , 09:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Really? It took you finishing the planet that outleveled you by at least 4 (unless you do PvP and space combat on the side) levels to realize that something was wrong?
Well it only took me about 4-5 hours to finish so... not rly.

This was during my 2nd day of playing TOR. I did the 1st 2 space combat missions once each, no PVP. Every fight on Nar Shaddaa was close but I just figured JKs were underpowered or something lol based on what's been going around the forums.

Was colossally pissed when I first claimed the first 3-4 quest rewards on Taris (I do my quests in chains esp when it's all in one area)