Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all those who are pissed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
To all those who are pissed

grandmthethird
03.20.2012 , 12:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by savagepotato View Post
That's not why they aren't putting macro's in the game.

If they did it would be a slap in the face to Razer with their partnership deal to sell you a $250 macro keyboard.

That's the actual reason.
if that is the reason, its as good a reason as any. keeping partners happy is must, in my experience anyway :P. really i don't care what the reason is as long as it don't happen
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Badlander
03.20.2012 , 12:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
No its not hard at all you can play the class with a dam xbox contoller some guy somewhere said they were hard once and now everyone thinks this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9A4UnEe65s

When you can play a class with a Nubox controller Protip:The class aint hard.
First of the guy is only lvl 38, does not even have a all his stuff. Second using a controller or any type of attack macro on a keyboard is against the EULA. They will delete posts by people telling people how to set those up.

BW and EA are firm on this. They said as much at the guild summit.
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

Synacus
03.20.2012 , 12:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Badlander View Post
First of the guy is only lvl 38, does not even have a all his stuff. Second using a controller or any type of attack macro on a keyboard is against the EULA. They will delete posts by people telling people how to set those up.

BW and EA are firm on this. They said as much at the guild summit.
Ut oh the FOTM is getting mad....get used to it mate alot of ppl are going hammer you and your FOTM brothers.

You are the new Bounty Hunters gratz? Faceroll spam them dots.

sensiblepoast
03.20.2012 , 12:31 PM | #14
I will bet 95% of the people who go Mara/Sent over the patch will drop it. They will find they can't get the numbers a good mara/sent player can and also the class is much harder to play and be real good.
HAHAHAHAHA Seriously guys you crack me up with your elitism.

cycao
03.20.2012 , 12:33 PM | #15
I will bet 95% of the people who go Mara/Sent over the patch will drop it. They will find they can't get the numbers a good mara/sent player can and also the class is much harder to play and be real good.

We will see an increase in people wanting macros and things that would make Mara/sent easier to play and i hope they never let those in game.

Mara/Sent is not super hard to play pve but are hard to be good with in pvp. I see many players playing them but only a few who make people cower in fear.
QFT

There are only a few that I try to avoid on our server

sensiblepoast
03.20.2012 , 12:37 PM | #16
Second using a controller or any type of attack macro on a keyboard is against the EULA. They will delete posts by people telling people how to set those up.
I'm sure the people who have Logitech G13s or G19s aren't using macros at all.

It would be against the EULA and they dont really care about having paid hundreds of euros and not use the main functionality of their devices.

VoidJustice
03.20.2012 , 12:40 PM | #17
Anywho... can't wait to get to the bottom of what's harder to play competitively...

Watchman Sentinal or Vigilance Guardian

one things for sure, not having to stance dance, Guard, protect or in any other way be aware of anything but who Im killing and maxing my DEEEPEEEESSSSSS sure will be easier. Cause Guarding and DPS'ing was rough work... glad that's over.

Caelrie
03.20.2012 , 02:27 PM | #18
That actually isn't true. The difficulty of the class is rather overstated on the boards. What's happening on my server is that almost everyone who rolls a sent or mara loves it and has no problem facerolling in PvP with it.

Far from dropping it, I'm seeing warzones that are 5-6 maras/sents on each side. I'm waiting for 1.2 to roll mine so I can be a Ratatakki.

Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
one things for sure, not having to stance dance, Guard, protect or in any other way be aware of anything but who Im killing and maxing my DEEEPEEEESSSSSS sure will be easier. Cause Guarding and DPS'ing was rough work... glad that's over.
That's a point that's constantly ignored by mara players (I'm tired of always typing the mirror too). You don't need much situational awareness at all. The class is built to tunnel one target until it's dead and move on. That vastly simplifies gameplay.

Badlander
03.21.2012 , 12:39 AM | #19
Got to love all these people who say this and that about Mara/Sent and have never played one. If they are so overpowered and easy to play in pvp as people say they are you would have people playing them not sorc//sage BH//trooper.

Like i said you may see a bunch of Mara/sent in your WZ but only 1-2 will be at the top on the scoreboard. The rest will be down at the bottom.
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

Macroecon
03.21.2012 , 07:57 AM | #20
Got to love all these people who say this and that about Mara/Sent and have never played one. If they are so overpowered and easy to play in pvp as people say they are you would have people playing them not sorc//sage BH//trooper.
ToR is still relatively new, and during beta the power of the single overpowered Mara/Sent tree was not well known. Moreover everyone assumed the subclass would get nerfed. GZ said as much. That's why the Mara/Sent population is still relatively low. But now that the all-clear has been sounded with the 1.2 patch notes, even if a tree shift is needed, everything is shifting to high gear. Eventually of course Mara/Sents will get nerfed. But that's something in the July/August timeframe - it won't happen until well after Mara/Sents dominate rated wz and begin shifting BW's statistical reports.