Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all those who are pissed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
To all those who are pissed

seegullz
03.20.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1
Re-roll a Mara
just some advise....
Seegullz Powertech Prophecy of Five

grandmthethird
03.20.2012 , 11:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by seegullz View Post
Re-roll a Mara
just some advise....
the best thing about marauder was the story. but finished that now.

i want to be a healer not dps. bring out marauder healer and i can think about going back to it
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Badlander
03.20.2012 , 12:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by seegullz View Post
Re-roll a Mara
just some advise....
I will bet 95% of the people who go Mara/Sent over the patch will drop it. They will find they can't get the numbers a good mara/sent player can and also the class is much harder to play and be real good.

We will see an increase in people wanting macros and things that would make Mara/sent easier to play and i hope they never let those in game.

Mara/Sent is not super hard to play pve but are hard to be good with in pvp. I see many players playing them but only a few who make people cower in fear.
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

VoidJustice
03.20.2012 , 12:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Badlander View Post
I will bet 95% of the people who go Mara/Sent over the patch will drop it. They will find they can't get the numbers a good mara/sent player can and also the class is much harder to play and be real good.

We will see an increase in people wanting macros and things that would make Mara/sent easier to play and i hope they never let those in game.

Mara/Sent is not hard to play but are hard to be good with in pvp. I see many players playing them but only a few who make people cower in fear.
Is it harder than Vigilance Guardian... somehow I doubt it. But now I will no for sure!

Saerith
03.20.2012 , 12:09 PM | #5
And let us all hope that they never put macros into the game. Easy mode for the loss. : (
Jaime'lannister - Saerýth
The Starkrend Legacy
Halcyon of Jedi Covenant

Synacus
03.20.2012 , 12:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Badlander View Post

Mara/Sent is not hard to play but are hard to be good with in pvp. I see many players playing them but only a few who make people cower in fear.
I die alittle inside when mara players boost how skilled they are.....dot target move to next target dot target move to next target just becareful your skill doesn't get in the way of that huge ego you guys all seem to have.

savagepotato
03.20.2012 , 12:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Saerith View Post
And let us all hope that they never put macros into the game. Easy mode for the loss. : (
That's not why they aren't putting macro's in the game.

If they did it would be a slap in the face to Razer with their partnership deal to sell you a $250 macro keyboard.

That's the actual reason.

Badlander
03.20.2012 , 12:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
I die alittle inside when mara players boost how skilled they are.....dot target move to next target dot target move to next target just becareful your skill doesn't get in the way of that huge ego you guys all seem to have.
Only the bad players do that.
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

Synacus
03.20.2012 , 12:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
Is it harder than Vigilance Guardian... somehow I doubt it. But now I will no for sure!
No its not hard at all you can play the class with a dam xbox contoller some guy somewhere said they were hard once and now everyone thinks this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9A4UnEe65s

When you can play a class with a Nubox controller Protip:The class aint hard.

veyl
03.20.2012 , 12:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
You don't play a mara, do you? Because what you said, doesn't actually exist unless you want to put ONE burn on each player, plus a cauterize somewhere in there. If you actually did what you stated, nothing you touched would die or be hurting for a heal. It's funny that you die a little inside to false pretenses. I wonder what the truth would do?

I have a sentinel for an alt and it's far more button happy than any other class I have.