Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armory?

TheCrozz
03.20.2012 , 10:45 AM | #1
I want to let you know i love the game. but i do wish there was an Armory site like world of warcraft has. enless one already exists and i just cant find it........... is there any chance of getting something like that?

NotDonnaReed
03.20.2012 , 11:09 AM | #2
Sort of, but not really. Torhead has a database of SWTOR gear, but it's not complete.

I'd like an armory also, so I can link the crafted items my guild has discovered on our guild website for people to order.

I'd also like to be able to easily link raid drops (or even have them auto-update!). At the moment this game involves way too much secretarial work.

Halacs
03.20.2012 , 11:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCrozz View Post
I want to let you know i love the game. but i do wish there was an Armory site like world of warcraft has. enless one already exists and i just cant find it........... is there any chance of getting something like that?
I for one hope it never comes.

My reson is because people look at your toon and then decide if what you said has any merit rather then deciding if what they said had any.

As far as one place when we could look up any item in the game, boss drops etc.... I'm all for it.
Proper Dual spec please.
Free flying space combat
Cross server PVP, OP's, & FP's
Fix Ability Delay/misfire

Veluthurk
03.20.2012 , 11:16 AM | #4
I would like it if at least you could sign in and look at your own characters.

vandana_
03.20.2012 , 11:19 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Halacs View Post
My reson is because people look at your toon and then decide if what you said has any merit rather then deciding if what they said had any.
I believe armory is a great tool for recruitment, checking how most progressed players are geared and specced for development of your gameplay etc. Any tool in hands of an idiot can be misused and armory is no exception.
V'ox

Slither
03.20.2012 , 11:33 AM | #6
I agree. An "Armory" would be nice. I used to do a lot of research through it in another MMO. Not to see if group members are "good enough" but to see how experienced players are gearing and enhancing. Especially those players that managed to destroy me in PvP .

You could call it the "Galactic Intelligence Database" or something. Just for story's sake, theme it like it's the file that the opposing faction keeps on you.

P.S. I know..., all things being equal, If you loose at PvP it's because your opponent was better at pushing the right buttons than you.

ManWhoSaysnii
03.28.2012 , 07:01 AM | #7
I has looking for some Armory feedback, instead of creating a new topic I google it for SWTOR armory and found this! and other threads!

Very few ppl asking for the armory, probably that's why it not gonna happen to soon!

Al-true, this is a MMO, when we start to get bored of what we are doing, we kind of "feed" on the other players reputation/skill/gear to try to overcome them... and all the other brag issues on it too.

Would like to see what the rest of my guild is doing about their gear! can't! guess will be a bored day untill I get home and play!

SWTOR not so communtie engaging when you actually are not playing the game!

Give us the armory!

Frostvein
03.28.2012 , 07:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Halacs View Post
I for one hope it never comes.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Sarcasm aside, I'm really tired of being punished for mistakes others have made in completely different games.

Did any of you guys do Belsavis? Its like the same exact thing.
Meanwhile, in Tera general chat -

"The sad thing is, arguing with fanbois on the forums was more entertaining than their 300 million dollar single player MMO from 2008"

JerokTalram
03.28.2012 , 07:21 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Slither View Post
P.S. I know..., all things being equal, If you loose at PvP it's because your opponent was better at pushing the right buttons than you.
Yeah can I sell you this nice land in Florida?

Complete BS. THe only time PVP battles come down to better clicking is if the gear is close. Even then, the fight is probably some what influenced by who got in the first shot. Especially if it's a toon with cloak and a backstab.

BM geared toons eat fresh level 50s for lunch. Even the Clickers

Kheldras
03.28.2012 , 07:23 AM | #10
Nah, i hope that never comes, and if only with opt-in.

Really, it only promotes pseudo-elitism.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.