Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe Items

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Deuce_Trabelaine
12.16.2011 , 02:22 PM | #1
I've bought the Digital Deluxe version of the game, and have redeemed my code and have been playing a few days with early access, but I don't yet have my Digital Deluxe Items. My code shows as having been redeemed but according to my account the only item I'm eligible for right now is my colour crystal I got for pre-ordered.

So how do I get my Digital Deluxe items?

Althire
12.16.2011 , 02:27 PM | #2
Have you got the code for your actual game and not just the pre order code as you need to enter in the retail game code to get the items
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

MetheusPer
12.16.2011 , 02:31 PM | #3
I redeemed my CE key today and got the special items as in-game emails with attachments.
Stands to reason the DD would do the same. What items are you supposed to get?

Sakes
12.16.2011 , 02:32 PM | #4
You will have to wait until you recieve the product key from the vendor you ordered it from. Once that is entered you will be able to get your bonuses.

Deuce_Trabelaine
12.16.2011 , 02:39 PM | #5
K, lemme clarify. I ordered through ORIGIN. I have redeemed the DIGITAL DELUXE CODE on my account page, as instructed by an e-mail I got after ordering. It even says I've already redeemed the Digital Deluxe code on my account page. If I try re-redeeming this code again it says the code has already been used.

Silueen
12.16.2011 , 02:40 PM | #6
I redeemed my DD code today, but still only have the light saber preorder crystal in my mailbox. Though the DD items are listed under my account on the website. Will they only be send to characters I created after the code was redeemed?

Jageera
12.16.2011 , 02:41 PM | #7
I'm in the same boat. Redeemed retail code for digital deluxe through origin, haven't received any of the items in the mail.

Althire
12.16.2011 , 02:42 PM | #8
You need to redeem your code on the swtor site not origin

Althire
12.16.2011 , 02:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Deuce_Trabelaine View Post
K, lemme clarify. I ordered through ORIGIN. I have redeemed the DIGITAL DELUXE CODE on my account page, as instructed by an e-mail I got after ordering. It even says I've already redeemed the Digital Deluxe code on my account page. If I try re-redeeming this code again it says the code has already been used.
Is this pre order code or retail code they are very different did origin send you two codes?

Jageera
12.16.2011 , 02:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Althire View Post
You need to redeem your code on the swtor site not origin