Pazaak!

Crazylor

I feel that we have a strong community of hardcore players still left here in swtor! I know many people stick around for the pvp and the community in general! So I'd like to go ahead and say it now, but we need something to do between queues. It's nice talking to my mates on SMS, but you can only do so much during a late night queue before you give up! Until we get those nice outlaw den passes so pvp can increase there (yey!) I'd like some pazaak or some other form of mini game. I know it's not priority, but I'm leaving it here :) Edited by Crazylor

I could go for some sabacc

Ohh I forgot about that one! Both of these card games would be great additions to the game and add some interesting new community challenges :p. I know I'd like some bragging rights of best Pazaak player. I'd get my Talz to intimidate anyone who thinks otherwise :).

/Signed

It would give cantinas a proper use and would pay respect to KOTOR. It needs to be added! Bumping all the threads because it is a must. For those that simply want to relax from all the PVE, PVP and such may simply Pazaak it up.

Also, to push this, we should be able to play Pazaak with NPC's up on our ship to train with or while waiting for players to appear. Players could promt the main player's NPC for a game.

Little things add up to a lot :p.

Edited by Subtrance

Then you could do that. Why limit others? It would just be an option, just like the space missions.

It's funny. I read the suggestion boards a lot. Every suggestion has a naysayer. And I mean every one.

Pazaak is something I really want to see in game. BW has the mechanics of the game down, so no time spent developing a ruleset.

I recently started a smuggler alt, and there's a scene where you play pazaak against an ace player. It cuts away for the actual game, but I was thinking how cool it would be to actually have to play the guy as part of your class quest. Of course you could skip that I suppose if you're the spacebar type.

/Signed

It would give cantinas a proper use and would pay respect to KOTOR. It needs to be added! Bumping all the threads because it is a must. For those that simply want to relax from all the PVE, PVP and such may simply Pazaak it up.

Also, to push this, we should be able to play Pazaak with NPC's up on our ship to train with or while waiting for players to appear. Players could promt the main player's NPC for a game.

Little things add up to a lot :p.

You're just full of ideas mate!

I recently started a smuggler alt, and there's a scene where you play pazaak against an ace player. It cuts away for the actual game, but I was thinking how cool it would be to actually have to play the guy as part of your class quest. Of course you could skip that I suppose if you're the spacebar type.

I would love to see this, obviously it can be a skippable option but it'd also be a great introduction and great backstory for smuggler players, know your class history! Lol

You're just full of ideas mate!

Hope that isn't sarcasm haha. But ya, I try to add my 2 cents whenever I can.

id rather they didnt. if i wanted to play mini games ill hit up facebook.

Then do so. Or google up Pazaak and go play the first link that shows up. Don't ruin it for everybody else. SWTOR needs these little things to help add stuff up to a better experience. Ignoring such features will SWTOR crap as a whole.

Edited by Subtrance

Hope that isn't sarcasm haha. But ya, I try to add my 2 cents whenever I can.

Then do so. Or google up Pazaak and go play the first link that shows up. Don't ruin it for everybody else. SWTOR needs these little things to help add stuff up to a better experience. Ignoring such features will SWTOR crap as a whole.

Lol No sarcasm, each thread you've posted in about Pazaak you've had something new and constructive to say! Keep it up!

It would be nice to have more mini games. I'm a dedicated procrastinator. I'm the guy who's been lvl 25 for 2 weeks just jumping around the cantina dancing to random people. It would be cool to have mini games to procratinate from doing missoins.

Heck, if anyone reads the series all the important people of the galaxy seem to play card games.

Though there also should be a side table for betting. Nothing like adding gambling to a game. My guild already does that. 10K for a number between 1-100. At the end of the week, number is drawn. If your number is drawn, you got the loot. If no one gets it, the jackpot goes to the next week.

It would be nice to have more mini games. I'm a dedicated procrastinator. I'm the guy who's been lvl 25 for 2 weeks just jumping around the cantina dancing to random people. It would be cool to have mini games to procratinate from doing missoins.

Heck, if anyone reads the series all the important people of the galaxy seem to play card games.

Though there also should be a side table for betting. Nothing like adding gambling to a game. My guild already does that. 10K for a number between 1-100. At the end of the week, number is drawn. If your number is drawn, you got the loot. If no one gets it, the jackpot goes to the next week.

That sounds like a fun idea for guilds, gonna talk to my own guild about implementing something like that.