Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassins untouched in 1.2

InquisitorJorus
03.23.2012 , 09:17 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by PhilBrentJr View Post
Stunned to be honest..
1- if you are tank spec'd Sin, and you put on DPS pvp gear and do that. interesting is all I can say.
2- WHat they need to do, is not nerf, but FIX the other 2 trees in a Sin's over all abilities. 1 out of 3 trees works... great. the other 2 are simply a waist of time.
Deception is utterly obvious burst, (and very much able to be countered) by anyone with half a brain.
Madness is no where NEAR what a Sorc can do because a lack of Dot's inherited my the Sorc's base skills vice a sin's melee inheritance.
PVP sure there can be a gripe about a few things, but I am over all displeased that they didnt even try to touch the DPS trees for a Sin, considering they are skipped by just about every raiding group because of a lack of sustained DPS.
They NEED to fix the DPS tree's and then you will see not so many Tank spec'd (but DPS gear wearing) Sin's in WZ's.

Subnote to the Developers:
FIX THE SIN's DPS TREES, problem solved.
not really much else to say really. This post is it in a nutshell.
Maturity is not having to act your age, but knowing when to.

HiTMaNSZ
03.23.2012 , 09:18 AM | #152
Hey guys, those are my bad games you should check out my 700k+ games here the links to

my screen shots of all my good games http://szapas.imgur.com/all/ ....

also please check out my stream at twitch.tv/zap55. I break down assassin pvp and talk

about each warzone after i play it. Thanks again!

Lacertus
03.23.2012 , 09:34 AM | #153
The thing is (and its been stated in this thread many times) that whilst darkness in DPS gear is op, the other two specs are a joke. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY DARKNESS (oh how I tried to make Deception work). As soon as they sort out Deception i'll be there but if Darkness gets a nerf without buffs to Deception and Madness the whole AC will be ruined and pointless.

Astarica
03.23.2012 , 11:14 AM | #154
The only class that's in the same league as Darkness is the Marauder (Annihilation) but they've considerably less utilty and most importantly, cannot Guard.

Mercs are a strong matchup against us in Huttball since if they're up on a catwalk we can't do anything about them (Force Pull is way too valuable to be wasted on non ball carriers). But when Huttball stops being played 80% of the time, this should stop being a problem.

The fringe stuff like PT/Jugg DPS can't even reliably get DPS in any serious deathmatch game, let alone in any game where you're trying to win. By serious deathmatch I mean say a game like Huttball where people just decide to leave the ball in the middle. Once your powerhouse classes like Marauder/Assassin decide stop going for the objectives, the lack of survivality of the fringe DPS specs gets exposed heavily since those two classes absolutely rip apart any class with low survivality. Again this is actually why Marauders/Assassins don't get great score on Voidstar, because you'd have to purposely not kill the enemy or you throttle your own DPS due to the long respawn timer, and usually people don't try to purposely avoid killing the enemy just to get a good screenshot.