Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Queuing Agony

Vahn_Sanji
12.16.2011 , 03:15 PM | #11
I am having similar issues, I will be paying for the retail copy then a subscription each month.

You assigned me to this server as well as my guildies so I was hoping you would manage the population a little more rigidly, If this is going to be the norm your going to find a lot of angry players. Create more servers now and offer migration to them and enforce population limits to keep the queues down or upgrade current servers.

I can understand this being a issue for a few weeks but I hope it calms down or you have a plan to sort it because I wont stand for hour + wait times.
"So this is how democracy dies: With thunderous applause"

Vahn Sanji - Jedi Knight

Haligneadwraca
12.16.2011 , 03:33 PM | #12
I just want to stay i am really loving the game. I am so drawn into the story aspect i didnt think it was possible! And the look an feel makes me believe im a star wars character! Thank you for that. However, I am currently 1200 in the Q and have been Qing for an hour already! Every English server is full a I right this! The server I have been placed on has q's any time of day. I full expect to be Qing during the 1st weeks. But as it stands I will be Qing for 3.5 hours just to get on. Very unhappy really as the game is so good I just want to be able to play on the server I was placed.

Honestly not happy that the other day your replies were "choose another server or come back later". I can't come back later. . . . That will be 1 in the morning and I can't choose another server as my guild is on the one with a 3.5 hour Q an bot by our choice.

dnatheman
12.16.2011 , 03:36 PM | #13
Been queuing just over 2 hours now. Fed up and want to play.

What I don't understand if most English EU servers they are 'full', why is there such a varying queue time?

Hermulus
12.16.2011 , 03:46 PM | #14
I am having similar issues,

Queue for 1hour 20 min with 1298 in front of me, pfff
going to log of not gonna wait that long to play

lazerpewbang
12.16.2011 , 03:47 PM | #15
Bring new pvp servers out
I live and Die for World PVP

vermura
12.16.2011 , 03:47 PM | #16
I tried to warn people of some of the easily predicted queue problems. The Swiftsure is the unofficial oceanic pvp server. It's status has been well communicated and already it has a large queue and we are still in the "early access" period. I shudder to think how long it will get once we are past early access and more people start picking up the game. This could have been easily managed with an oceanic tag, as wow uses. We requested this as a community and were ignored. I thought this must be because the servers could scale to handle very large populations but so far this does not appear to be the case. Instead, it's going exactly as predicted: large queues and they will only get longer.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

Pheneom
12.16.2011 , 03:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hermulus View Post
I am having similar issues,

Queue for 1hour 20 min with 1298 in front of me, pfff
going to log of not gonna wait that long to play
This is what is going to happen these queues long continue. I rest my case.
_____________________________ _____________________________

Feenster
12.16.2011 , 03:54 PM | #18
I was personally under the impression the que times were due in part to attempted server balancing if this is not the case then I am sad. Very sad, also getting 1-3 second of input lag in warzones without cast bars showing : /. Makes pvp a pretty non viable option all together for me, whilst also being on lowest settings, with 20 latency.

Pekkaen
12.16.2011 , 03:54 PM | #19
I totally agree, its a great game but seriously if i have to wait for up to an hour everytime im gonna play it, it wont last long until i shelf this game. Never seen anything like this EVER in an MMORPG.
And as im writing im down to number 482 in queue and still waiting! Woho! *not*

Little-Furball
12.16.2011 , 03:55 PM | #20
wel now hitting 2 hours 30 mins and still waiting to log in
to red eclipse server with over a 2k que this going to be fun
when it is live