Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playable Togruta Species

SWLoveAngel
02.12.2013 , 11:43 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Cornerbug View Post
Please give us the Togruta species!!! I'd become a regular subscriber just for that race. We've never been given the chance to play them in any other game. Throw us a bone! I'm begging here.
I guess you haven't checked out STAR WARS - Clone Wars Adventures. You can make a Togruta on there, if you buy the Galactic Passport (which includes the code to unlock the Togruta species, and a Yoda Monitor Topper; from October 19, 2010) - http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Clon...ars+Adventures (if you want to see what I mean).

JaceMatai
02.13.2013 , 03:51 PM | #52
If Bioware doesn't want to give us Togruta, at LEAST give us some sort of Togruta skin! It would kind of work like a companion custom, but for players. But again, that's a last resort.

Crowangell
03.06.2013 , 12:07 PM | #53
Id like to see the Togruta in the game as well as a playable race.. I love clone wars but despite that and my fan fave of Asoka, Id like to see them in the game as they are truly a great race not only from a visual aspect but from Lore as well.. There is no reason i can see why we cannot have them in the game as they are already built into the system as both NPC and companion so all the niggles have already been worked out surely??
Lets just hope all this attention some point gets noticed and we can get to having 100's of little Asoka running about the zones lol

Stianhoff
04.02.2013 , 08:22 AM | #54
Please, BioWare!
This would boost the game-experience majorly! I really hope that the developers would take their time to look through this thread, cause the Togruta's are NEEDED!

Please!
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side, There is Only the Force.
I am a guardian of balance.
I am a Gray Jedi.

gurneyslabb
04.02.2013 , 08:49 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
I too would love to see Togruta added. Best way to ensure that they do add them is to keep voicing your support for this species and make sure the Cathar are well recieved. It has been stated that the addition of future playable species is dependant on how well Cathar "sell". Buy a Cathar unlock and send BW a message that Togruta MUST be next!
Simply put NO! id pay for Torgruta but a republic kitten race I have no interest in not going to happen

uncaster
04.02.2013 , 01:48 PM | #56
/signed
There were poll on this long ago and Togruta were on the top of that list.

Please, give us Togruta race, I think it won't be hard as they're similar to Twi'leks shape-wise.
Personally I don't care about Cathar, but having Togruta would be great!

Stianhoff
04.03.2013 , 01:59 AM | #57
I think it is quite lazy of them with mind on that unbelievably more people have started with Swtor, lately.
I think they should do what they say, and keep their promises.
In 2011 they promised us options for being a Gray Jedi too. That didn't happen. No reward for being neutral "/
The thing I think they should add to this game is :

1. Togruta
2. Gray Jedi title / utilities
3. Toogle hood.
There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side, There is Only the Force.
I am a guardian of balance.
I am a Gray Jedi.

Jyeshii
04.06.2013 , 06:35 PM | #58
Shaak Ti is easily one of my favourite Jedi, and I would love nothing more than to have a Togruta character in honor of her.

MidichIorian
04.06.2013 , 06:46 PM | #59
Snips will be taken when I create mine so I will name it Schnaps instead.

saiyanjedidmv
04.07.2013 , 02:47 PM | #60
I intend to name my 2 togrutas after dragonball z characters assuming they dont get taken before i get a chance.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 37.
ANIME LEGACY Number of family members: 2.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 2.