Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playable Togruta Species

saiyanjedidmv
12.21.2012 , 07:49 PM | #31
YEEEEESSSSS I would gladly create a togruta jedi guardian in a heart beat, light side alignment(I prefer the light), name unknown!
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

PlasmaJohn
12.21.2012 , 07:59 PM | #32
/signed

Nitblade
12.22.2012 , 12:11 AM | #33
I absolutely love the Togruta but 6 months after promising the Cathar and we still are waiting, don't expect them before september 2013 or so at the soonest would be my guess
Silent Corsairs
Commando [Gunnery] 50

Bowdaar: "Mercy to a Fool brings good luck"

DarthKalldin
12.22.2012 , 02:26 PM | #34
/sign
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting...

anonnn
12.22.2012 , 04:10 PM | #35
I just thought I'd add links in here to the Star Wars Wiki for some interesting species:
> Togruta <
> Cathar <
Rodian Houk Umbaran Mere Ayrou Nautolan Moogan
Boring conversation anyway.
Think twice. . . Think again.
Nullius in verba. . .

Altyrell
12.22.2012 , 04:14 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Cornerbug View Post
I hope they add Togruta to the Expansion Pack!!!! That's the only way I'll be purchasing it.
If you are referring to this upcoming Expansion, then I hate to burst your hope bubble, but it won't be added to it unless they add Cathar before the Expansion as they've stated the Cathar will be the 1st Species that gets added.

saiyanjedidmv
12.22.2012 , 05:26 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
If you are referring to this upcoming Expansion, then I hate to burst your hope bubble, but it won't be added to it unless they add Cathar before the Expansion as they've stated the Cathar will be the 1st Species that gets added.
or both at the same time just incase they change their minds which yes i know is HIGHLY unlikely
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

Myeh-Myeh
12.22.2012 , 10:25 PM | #38
Togruta have been my favorite Star Wars species since I was young! Please add togruta to the game!!
What a crazy random happenstance!

siegeshot
12.23.2012 , 04:38 PM | #39
Signed every time this comes up!
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

Kilikaa
12.23.2012 , 04:48 PM | #40
I too would love to see Togruta added. Best way to ensure that they do add them is to keep voicing your support for this species and make sure the Cathar are well recieved. It has been stated that the addition of future playable species is dependant on how well Cathar "sell". Buy a Cathar unlock and send BW a message that Togruta MUST be next!