Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild issue!

Teknoflow
12.13.2011 , 10:14 AM | #1
I'm the leader of the guild. I made my character, got the invite, but after seeing my character, decided he was to pale and wanted to remake him. But I lost the guild in the process.

Will the next person that logs on be made guild master to invite me? Is there a way to get another invite?
I wanted to think of something witty to say, but instead you just lost the game.

evoker
12.13.2011 , 10:16 AM | #2
Same thing happened to me as well. I made an ingame ticket and also posted here in hopes that someone replies.

Let's hope it's fixable or you will have to wait for one of your officers to be promoted to Leader in January and give you Leader.

There should have been a warning before deleting your character (yes it's stupid that I did delete it in the first place...).

DJOllieVee
12.13.2011 , 10:20 AM | #3
Bumping for interest.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

Teknoflow
12.13.2011 , 01:43 PM | #4
giving this a little nudge.
I wanted to think of something witty to say, but instead you just lost the game.

Teknoflow
12.14.2011 , 01:57 PM | #5
My in game ticket was deleted without any reply or status update. Someone help!

rbickel
12.14.2011 , 01:59 PM | #6
Have the Guild leader make more officers. I know I had to invite a few people to our guild after start.
[DARK] iKenn
SWG-Corbantis
| Dark Legion | Dark Legion's Home Site
PVP, Republic, US-EST | Mission Statement
~Strength through Unity | Established 1998

jorgevaldes
12.14.2011 , 02:43 PM | #7
I have the same issue and got a reply todayŃ

Greetings

I am Protocol Droid P4-Q1 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

Thank you for letting us know about your issue with the Guild Master position.

This is an issue we are aware of and are currently working on a fix for, please keep an eye on the forums and we will get it sorted asap.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...
Sincerely,

I hope this gets resolved soon