Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These queues are unreasonable

Eigon
12.16.2011 , 02:52 PM | #31
I guess the biggest problems are that there are no Disconnect protections in place, and that the only response from Bioware so far has been to "chose another server".
However that isn't really an option since all the English speaking EU servers are full, and most people are assigned to a server with their guild, and leaving friends behind, when you already have a level 20+ character and start again this early, kinda suck.

Although, good game so far.
Guessing first weekend will be even worse when it comes to queues tho.

drakanus
12.16.2011 , 02:56 PM | #32
Your Saga Begins...... in 2+ hours...maybe....if you are lucky

MidnightTear
12.16.2011 , 02:56 PM | #33
Some times im thinking that people didnt go to the realms they "auto-Directed"but to the realm they saw more people in!!!
This is why some realms are just heavy and others with 30min to 2.30 hours queue
Well done

Jago
12.16.2011 , 02:56 PM | #34
No matter how many MMOs I play, I can never tolerate the smallest of queues. Bioware said they want this to be a smooth launch. It has been smooth in most areas, but the queues are piss poor to be perfectly frank.

The sound on my game disappeared so I had to relog. BAM you can wait an hour to get back on you dirty paying customer.

/end of *****.
CORNISH WARRIOR

BelialSempai
12.16.2011 , 02:57 PM | #35
Personally, I'm just worried about how busy this will get right after x-mas.
Then everyone will be on.

I cannot see changing servers at this point and time because they also will probably be full in a couple of days.

I picked the server I am on because it was a light among standards 3 days ago, but alas this is no longer true.

If the game was free, I would have no quarrel with this, but paying as much as needed....
This problem cannot be ignored.
/人 ‿‿ 人\

Why do people care when I steal their souls?
.:`*~Iron Citadel~*`:.

Freakzooi
12.16.2011 , 02:59 PM | #36
Agreed, a queue is perfectly normal for an MMO so short after launch...

...But a 2h hour wait (as of now on my EU server) is just outrageous!!!

I only got a few hours time after work and the queue's effectively prevent me from playing the game. I certainly hope they will make the server accept more logins very soon because this is just not acceptable from a customer point of view. If they don't fix the queue's before official launch I'm afraid they're in for a whole lot of trouble when the non-preorders arrive, and WILL lose customers because of this

MidnightTear
12.16.2011 , 03:01 PM | #37
Well to be honest i remember 4 hours queues at warhammer

pocketthesaurus
12.16.2011 , 03:01 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Svarr View Post
This is PREORDERS, imagine what it will be like when it comes OUT.

....Yeah
No, it'll even out because people RUSH to play the new game AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. In two weeks, they will be interested in it, but not playing quite as much.

Bubalous
12.16.2011 , 03:09 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by hulduet View Post
A month from now this problem will be long gone, trust me.
A month from now many people will have decided they won't buy a subscription based on these queues. Guess that is one way to fix the queues though ....
Don't mind a small queue but to get a discon in game, having to queue for 45min minimum only to get trown out again right before it's your turn and than having to enter a even bigger queue is just unacceptable.
But really, This needs to be fixed before the 20th, hell i would be happy if bioware acknowledges the problem and says they are fixing it.

Shelldar
12.16.2011 , 03:12 PM | #40
tbf, if they dont sort it out people should demand a refund. What a waste of time and money. Dont get me wrong game is great but if people cant play it due to the ridiculous wait times its robbery imo, Send the Fraud Squad to Bioware!!!

I didn't mind waiting in the que to log in but i been stuck in que's since 15:00 today, it is now 21:00 and im still a hour away from joining. Get in, select char, disconnect, wait another 2+ hrs, dc half way through, que back up, dc.........taking the michael!! Funniest part is preorder charge of 5 hahahahahaha may aswel of waited for release date and saved meself 5 and get 2 days of my life back.