Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These queues are unreasonable

Leetgamerwp
12.16.2011 , 02:24 PM | #11
My longest queue today was 3 and a half hours for Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

That's what I call unreasonable
Andrew 'Leetgamerwp' S. - TORMAG Editor-in-chief
Follow TORMAG, the unofficial Old Republic magazine!
Get your guild featured in TORMAG! November issue out!
Follow us @ twitter! Join our forum!

Amargosa
12.16.2011 , 02:25 PM | #12
I just had a disco during a Flashpoint.
Very disappointing that this game doesn't have a relog feature during such situations to jump back into where you were during an event.

Now im waiting ETA 50 Minutes on Force Harvester again!
Nein das ist kein Lichtschwert sondern mein Hausschlüssel!

Santorros
12.16.2011 , 02:26 PM | #13
Just got home from work and today is the first time i've come across a queue, 30mins wait i got and i though that was long, but played WoW for years so they have got the issue sorted most the time over the years.

Don't mind it as long as it gets sorted by the time they start taking your money for the active subscription, We shall see i guess.

Dersu
12.16.2011 , 02:27 PM | #14
I have been queuing now for over 45mins (I even popped down the off licence ) and I am still 542th...I was 916th when I started. Hehe, brilliant.
The Guardians Of Peace
Part of the TGoP http://www.tgop.co.uk/
The Guardians of Peace: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/4213/guardians-peace
The Guardians of Power: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/85936/guardians-power

Svarr
12.16.2011 , 02:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by FieldMarshall View Post
Normal for new MMOs. Will even itself out in 7-14 days.
This is PREORDERS, imagine what it will be like when it comes OUT.

....Yeah
Nope.mp3

natakukun
12.16.2011 , 02:30 PM | #16
have been queuing for about 3 hours now, the queue to Frostclaw is about 1h 20m but i have had two error 9000 once i got to the front of the queue and had to queue up all over again =/

Sadare
12.16.2011 , 02:32 PM | #17
I hate queues in mmos !!!

This is defiantly having a very negative impact on the successfull launch imo, folk should not have to quese for more then 5 mins to get in to the servers i guess the beta a few weeks back never shown what true numbers will be coming to the game as they cant handle the load and having to queue for 2hrs + is not acceptable

I cant move server as i have all my chars on the designated server for my guild and well i guess they have oiver crammed teh servers and just cant cope with the demand.

This extream log in queues need to be fixed and quicker access allowed into game

ijakings
12.16.2011 , 02:33 PM | #18
Server queues are unacceptable. Bioware needs to increase server capacity.

If they cant do this on the fly then what the hell were they doing with their insane budget.

This stuff was acceptable on stress test weekends in beta, but we are paying customers now Bioware. You need to fix this.

Add to this the problems with inconsistent disconnection protection (Disconnected last night, had to re-queue for 1 hour, I was in the middle of a flashpoint) and you are going to have alot of people that will be considering not subbing after their 30 days.
Bioware heard you like options, so they removed the options.

iamjiveone
12.16.2011 , 02:33 PM | #19
This is serious bs... I am sorry and I am not being unreasonable.
Early start is this bad, imagine full release. Im already waiting 2 hours to play the game, its is ridiculous!
We are not in the beta anymore, I am paying to play the game not to spend half my gaming time on the que window.
Fix it or you will have serious problems real soon.

Zodu
12.16.2011 , 02:37 PM | #20
i agree , some people only have 3 hour play at night after work , how can there expect the game to be playable towards them types of people. waiting for 2 hours