Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These queues are unreasonable

Dani_P
12.16.2011 , 04:23 PM | #101
This morning I had a early access to maintenance and now I have a early access to a waiting queue of 1 hour.

Funny thing is that we are not the 20 december yet and we are already waiting our asses of.

Zenlas
12.16.2011 , 04:23 PM | #102
yea must admit is really annoying crashing while lvling with friend then having to wait 30 mins to get back in

Kirrtarck
12.16.2011 , 04:25 PM | #103
was able to play for a couple of hours then was Dc'd. i knew i had to be quick or be stuck in a queue. so i go like speedy gonzales. 2-3 mins max and am stuck in a queue. 1089 be fore me ooh well c. finally i reach spot nr1 and it's stuck on that ... at this moment i go insane after 10 mins waiting while being in spot nr1 (are u kidding me?). so i cancell and try to reconnect. guess wich spot i landed on 1043. are u rly telling me i'm gonna have to wait nearly 6 hours before i can play again? something's wrong with this picture don't ya agree. so because i'm such a fan of the gme i continue to wait but what garantee do i have i don't get stuck at nr 1 again with no results? would love a response from Bioware. i think it's only fair if we pay for the game and make time to post our concerns i'd expect a 2 way conversation ... don't u agree?

curzed
12.16.2011 , 04:29 PM | #104
I definitively sign up on this...
Fix server queues when possible.

Dahlmann
12.16.2011 , 04:31 PM | #105
This is so friggin' stupid.

How can an MMORPG in the year 2011 not have thought of this problem?

What if a Main tank crashes in a raid, and you're stuck waiting for him to go through queue?

It's unacceptable, that's what it is! It can't be so hard to implement!
I know, I know, it's early on, but none the less, as soon as you've got queues on a server, you'll have the problem!

It's clear to me what the answer to this is: a) Bigger servers, or b) Implement this friggin' thing right away!

I know which one I'd prefer!

PS: One last thing, why haven't any official Developer commented on this thing yet? Did you realize how much of a **** up you *bleeeeeps* did?

AdamHDMI
12.16.2011 , 04:33 PM | #106
If I have to queue after a disconnect 1 more time, **** is going down.
The Legendary Orange Pixel

Klejas
12.16.2011 , 04:33 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Steelsky View Post
If the thing is they have an extremely low cap on the servers in order to get a spread of pre-orders over all the servers and then from Tuesday open up the other 90-95% of the capacity.

As I understand from the dev forum the only people playing are Early Access from pre-orders and not even all the pre-orders, there are still some waiting for an e-mail.

For me any sort of queue is unacceptable in a MMO that want a running subscription from me, which gives them until 20th of January to sort this issue in a way that isn't "Go make a toon on a different server and abandon your friends if they don't want to start over as well".

/Yks
+1
Right now this game is pretty close to become a crappy ftp game. To those smartas.ses who keep saying that "it happens in new mmos", this is the first one that I've encountered and I've been playing them for a decade. If this still not be solved for a month, I won't renew my subs. Why would I..
Bonus:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5...1121700034.jpg

Moordact
12.16.2011 , 04:34 PM | #108
Pethethic queue's , they need to add massive ammount of servers

and lock the fcking full servers from new characters being made!
i!i!i!I!I!I!2009-2011 closed Beta-volunteer!I!I!I!i!i!i

I need the to enter the universe!

Motejl
12.16.2011 , 04:36 PM | #109
O M G !!!!
DC from server and then queue waiting on 420th place?

Come on... not in 2011!!!!

vobra
12.16.2011 , 04:38 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Klejas View Post
+1
Right now this game is pretty close to become a crappy ftp game. To those ********es who keep saying that "it happens in new mmos", this is the first one that I've encountered and I've been playing them for a decade. If this still not be solved for a month, I won't renew my subs. Why would I..
Bonus:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5...1121700034.jpg
I've waited in queues for over an hour in wow, it usually happened after a major patch or new expansion but still it existed. I also know that not all severs had this problem. Currently the most I've waited in a queue is 30 mins which for me doesn't seem that bad, but I also see a lot of heavy severs which in theory shouldn't have a queue.

The only thing that wow did better was to have a dc immunity, other then that the 2 systems are just the same.