Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These queues are unreasonable

ijakings
12.16.2011 , 04:13 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Capnmorgans View Post
I am in agreement that the queue times are just not acceptable for an early release. And the fact there isnt a reserved spot back in for reconnection is a bit of a headache, although ive only crashed once...just now...:-/
Its there, its just buggy as hell.

Sometimes itll let you straight back in, sometimes you have to re-queue.

Still unacceptable since I reported this problem on the first stress test.
Bioware heard you like options, so they removed the options.

Moordact
12.16.2011 , 04:13 PM | #92
It's roundout ********
i!i!i!I!I!I!2009-2011 closed Beta-volunteer!I!I!I!i!i!i

I need the to enter the universe!

Zabonam
12.16.2011 , 04:16 PM | #93
I cancelled my credit details from my account already. Feels good.

Might come back once the situation is sorted, or not.

Cinghiale
12.16.2011 , 04:16 PM | #94
2 words: we pay
but for what?? 1 hour of wait, the I've got to go to work... Solve it or die

nostrode
12.16.2011 , 04:16 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by UniqueHandle View Post
They better get a grip on the queue situation. I have a family and get an hour or two to play each evening, the way it is right now I cannot play at all because by the time I get in my time is up.

This is not reasonable at all and I am not given any option, I simply _cannot_ play the game.

I would like a CSR response to this queue issue, there must be a plan to handle it.

exactly i dont have hours to play a day, and this is really idiotic, and a response would be nice....

vobra
12.16.2011 , 04:16 PM | #96
I'm in the queue too but as I've just got early access today I'm still happy but like a little kid wait for his xmas pressies. I get your point though and it would be nice to see something like a 5 min protection for dc's to be added.

macstarkev
12.16.2011 , 04:19 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by hulduet View Post
A month from now this problem will be long gone, trust me.
Why wait a month, this should be sorted now, Whats the point of having early access when you cant access the game.

Steelsky
12.16.2011 , 04:21 PM | #98
Exactly the same situation here, I feel it's the only way we can flag it as an issue we actually take seriously.

Just ranting on the forums just doens't have the impact voting with your feet does.

/Yks

Quote: Originally Posted by Zabonam View Post
I cancelled my credit details from my account already. Feels good.

Might come back once the situation is sorted, or not.

tjpb
12.16.2011 , 04:21 PM | #99
This is totally unreasonable - was lagging and eventually crashed to desktop with a server lag of 23, as opposed to my usual - not a whole lot better but playable 53- now i get to wait in a server queue for an hour for and over filled server (overfilled on the very first day it was open)- REALLY this is so frustrating give my guild a new server- not going to pay for this so if it doesn't change soon maybe ill go back to wow and let u all deal with this mess

Scritty
12.16.2011 , 04:23 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by macstarkev View Post
Why wait a month, this should be sorted now, Whats the point of having early access when you cant access the game.

The point he is making is not really valid eather.

Yeah queues ARE normal, but not THIS long.

30 minutes is about the most I've queued for any game in the last 9 years (before that queues were often longer. In one case you used to have to "book" server time days in advance..but that's back in the 80's)

EQ was the last big queue Not EQ2..EQ) and that was almost a decade ago.
Never waited more than 30 minutes to get in a game...never will.
If this isn't sorted by 20th then my CC details are being removed and I'm back to EvE.
Paid up till April 20th. Please give us more to do than just combat between now and then. Interactive professions... decent trade mechanics... secondary professions... decent guild set-ups... anything?!