Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

operatives and 1.2 (lolpatch)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
operatives and 1.2 (lolpatch)

Dmasterr
03.19.2012 , 05:33 AM | #1
The only thing they are good for is to jump on someone that is about half health with no stun breaker and is already engaged in fighting someone else and they get nerfed lmao.

Thing is, when those ppl die, all they can think of is "damn those pesky operatives" /spit.

Not only that i am the only operative(scoundrel) that i ever see in wz (not healer), i do get about a dozen /spit on me each game, just because of what i said above.

That being said, i will probably continue to be the only operative in the game(lol), ( im surprised they didnt just remove the class entirely) , but please ...

DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY GIGGLE 10101.

p.s. the game revolves around warrior/guardian (both AC), and other classes better learn their place as support classes mmmk?

Bazzoong
03.19.2012 , 05:37 AM | #2
You won`t be alone, baby, just because you do not see your fellow agents does not mean we are not around, always remember that. The agency always comes out on top.

tkdlauri
03.19.2012 , 05:49 AM | #3
I think they should put operatives back to the way they where originally with crazy dps and no survivability. They where good before they where like pawns they take one person out and then they die and I was fine with that it sucks a little when your picked to die but it didnt really unbalance WZ at all if anything it made ppl smarten up and make sure you have 2 people guarding a node. Now i feel bad for you guys you cant even take out anyone 1v1 anymore

DariuszPol
03.19.2012 , 06:21 AM | #4
There was ONLY ONE problem with Operative.

We were last thing you saw before you died.

Operatives are opportunist. We pick up the targets carefully. Light armor, better when they almost dead etc.
This got us nerfed.

Before Operative WAS able to fight 1vs1 and they were great in hit & run tactic. Very support class.

Now Operatives are useless in 1vs1, they are useless against healers. They are useless against tanks. Picking up unprotected light armored targets and almost dead enemies will by only thing we can do after 1.2.

This is why I have healer sorc and Jugg.
REMEMBER: People in PVP don't hate you. They just want you dead :-)
Stun Wars: Just Stun Republic

Chasidim
03.19.2012 , 06:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmasterr View Post
The only thing they are good for is to jump on someone that is about half health with no stun breaker and is already engaged in fighting someone else and they get nerfed lmao.

Thing is, when those ppl die, all they can think of is "damn those pesky operatives" /spit.

Not only that i am the only operative(scoundrel) that i ever see in wz (not healer), i do get about a dozen /spit on me each game, just because of what i said above.

That being said, i will probably continue to be the only operative in the game(lol), ( im surprised they didnt just remove the class entirely) , but please ...

DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY GIGGLE 10101.

p.s. the game revolves around warrior/guardian (both AC), and other classes better learn their place as support classes mmmk?
sadly bioware does'nt care. the devs say the class is working as intended. they say they test the class and it perfomes well in any situation. they don't care that hundreds of operatives, active in all pve and pvp-content, state that the class CAN perform well, but any other class can perform better. they don't care that in numerous threads, fellow operatives statet, that there are some issues with our class, that have to be looked at.
the devs never cared about what the operative-community said, what their wishes and problems were. the only thing they said, was, that operatives are working as intended.

SvnStrSlm
03.19.2012 , 06:33 AM | #6
lol. ops/scoundrels are so leathal. even on my shadow tank the last thing i wanna hear is that backstab noise.

Chasidim
03.19.2012 , 06:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SvnStrSlm View Post
lol. ops/scoundrels are so leathal. even on my shadow tank the last thing i wanna hear is that backstab noise.
really? man you must be baaaaad!

namelless
03.19.2012 , 06:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DariuszPol View Post
Now Operatives are useless in 1vs1, they are useless against healers. They are useless against tanks. Picking up unprotected light armored targets and almost dead enemies will by only thing we can do after 1.2.

This is why I have healer sorc and Jugg.
Yep, Operatives have paws, whilst every other class has claws. In fact today i was ambushed by a war hero operative with only 70% of my health, i was able to get away in only cent/champ gear and this was without assistance.

With assistance would be understandable, but without i should have been dead meat, he was a good player aswell, it's just the class is useless as a damage dealer now.
Elagabalus- Sith Sorcerer(alt)
Commodus- Scoundrel(main)

gokule
03.19.2012 , 06:42 AM | #9
You're right, we need to remove /spit.

uzairzaidi
03.19.2012 , 07:03 AM | #10
Yeah a lot of thought is required in picking a target when you can burst them from 100-0 in seconds with your unbelievable "skill". BIG LOL!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - WARMONGERS
50 Powertech - Imperialtrooper

www.darthblood.com