Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Story

aldawg
04.12.2012 , 04:30 AM | #11
I think for the most part they are all pretty good its just comes down to a matter of personal preference ....I think it's more about the dark or light side choices more then anything ..are you an angel or a bastard?

shakyl
04.12.2012 , 05:40 AM | #12
Played so far.

BH -- great till act1, meh after.
JK -- all acts solid, killing Act3 end boss makes you feel like a god
Consular -- quite stale, and i got stiffed at the end, how you deal with the end boss determines your finale promotion.
Inquisitor -- i quite enjoyed all 3 acts, khem is great supporting character, and your conquest for power is pretty fun, lots of backstabbing.

saved the best for last, IA, but only lvl22, if i have to put up with bad mechanics, to get a great storyline, then sobeit.

gumbydpl
04.12.2012 , 07:24 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Toogeloo View Post
My progression so far:
Warrior - Complete
Agent - Complete
Inquisitor - Complete
Hunter - Voss
Smuggler - Nar Shaddaa

My Rankings:
Warrior >/= Agent > Hunter > > Smuggler > > > > > > > Bantha Dung > > > Inquisitor
So you enjoy playing with Bantha Dung for hours upon hours?

Watch out for Hepatitis C!

Cognnitive
04.12.2012 , 08:41 AM | #14
I Lol'd so hard. I don't agree Bioware loves the non-force users. Jedi Knight has a very very good storyline indeed... but that Bantha Dung comm was genius =)).

Achromatis
04.12.2012 , 09:34 AM | #15
Really liked Warrior and IA. BH is boring, but not as boring as a Consular. Trooper is really good too, as it fits the side quests better than any other class(helping the Republic as a soldier). I enjoyed the Smuggler as well but mostly because of all the humor and one-liners and not the "lolplot", makes a really good alt.

I have not played Inq/Knight, but from the bits Ive seen helping other people I would probably really enjoy the Knight story. Cant say anything either way about the Inq.
Not Meant to Be a Factual Statement

The plural of anecdote is not data