Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire at War 2 ?

Naizgrel
03.18.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1
Wouldnt it be awesome if Bioware made a sequel to the already existant EAW, and get competitive such as SC2 or Warcraft lll ?
Sev, i know you are alive.

Naizgrel
03.18.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2
No ?

Zaxem
03.18.2012 , 11:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Naizgrel View Post
Wouldnt it be awesome if Bioware made a sequel to the already existant EAW, and get competitive such as SC2 or Warcraft lll ?
That would be Awesome i loved Empire at War
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Naizgrel
03.18.2012 , 11:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
That would be Awesome i loved Empire at War
I know, it felt so awesome when you call your 3 Star Destroyers, it was such an epic game.

Antipathize
03.19.2012 , 12:06 AM | #5
Why on earth would you want bioware to develop that. They have no experience in that field.

Revan-the-knight
03.19.2012 , 12:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Antipathize View Post
Why on earth would you want bioware to develop that. They have no experience in that field.
well we dont know that, yet, EA let them be in charge of Command and Conquer Generals 2, how it ends up remains to be seen
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Naizgrel
03.19.2012 , 03:02 PM | #7
They should just rehire petroglyph for the sequel

imdaman
03.19.2012 , 03:18 PM | #8
BioWare was never in the MMO market until now, and this game has been pretty good, so maybe BioWare making another Empire at War could be cool.

Also, I am assuming you are not counting Forces of Corruption as EAW 2. Although FOC was technically an expansion, it had its own campaign and other unique features in galactic conquest.

Naizgrel
03.19.2012 , 05:31 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by imdaman View Post
BioWare was never in the MMO market until now, and this game has been pretty good, so maybe BioWare making another Empire at War could be cool.

Also, I am assuming you are not counting Forces of Corruption as EAW 2. Although FOC was technically an expansion, it had its own campaign and other unique features in galactic conquest.
Yea, too bad the EAW Online has an avarage of 15 people on a daily basis, plus, its a global server, I am hoping new releases of the old games, such as Battlefront 3, Republic Commando 2, i dont get why the keep making the force unleashed.

Restepor
03.19.2012 , 06:25 PM | #10
I would enjoy it yes, maybe having it take place during the Old Republic, or a mission or two, would be awesome.