Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

this is how much i hate corso riggs!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
this is how much i hate corso riggs!

silvershadows
03.19.2012 , 04:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by teambff View Post
lawl @ cocky corso fangirls.

i'm not denying he "can" be useful, all of the companions across all the classes have some use... the reason i dislike him so much is his personality and cocky attitude.

he preaches to me about my choices, always disagreeing with me even telling me not to do stuff again, he stands up at the command center of the ship where i don't want him... his voice irritates me to no end... he is just one of the most annoying companions i could ever ask for.... but i had to laugh because the fatman siidu got one over on me even after death by sticking me with him. and i wanted siidu as a companion and was salty that i didn't get him but instead got corso.

he doesn't fit in with the smuggler style at all, doesn't have any good comments, doesn't provide anything in terms of conversation. at least the wookie grunts or whatever noise he makes which is far more interesting than anything corso ever said.

you girls are have such weird taste in guys, i swear.

You mean Viidu not Siidu

And I love him so much for his personality and cocky attitude

See, I have three great SWTOR loves.

Corso Riggs is my white knight and a cocky one at that.
Malavai Quinn is... well he just is. Evil men are hawt.
Torian Cadera is everything I've ever really wanted (irl, even). Period. Especially when he tells me he'll kill anyone I tell him to.... and he's voiced by Vash the Stampede.

But actually, Corso fits very well with the 'heart of gold' type smuggler - the light side smuggler that really does love the republic but doesn't like to show it because it's not good for the rep. The cocky Han Solo-ish smuggler and Corso go together very very well - particularly female smugglers.

I always think of Corso as the angel on Lillian's shoulder.

Now, a dark side or neutral smuggler I could see not going very well with Corso.
Avatia Twist Elonia
Deception Assassin-Bodyguard Mercenary-Darkness Assassin
Hundred-Year Darkness - The Harbinger

teambff
03.19.2012 , 07:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
You mean Viidu not Siidu

And I love him so much for his personality and cocky attitude

See, I have three great SWTOR loves.

Corso Riggs is my white knight and a cocky one at that.
Malavai Quinn is... well he just is. Evil men are hawt.
Torian Cadera is everything I've ever really wanted (irl, even). Period. Especially when he tells me he'll kill anyone I tell him to.... and he's voiced by Vash the Stampede.

But actually, Corso fits very well with the 'heart of gold' type smuggler - the light side smuggler that really does love the republic but doesn't like to show it because it's not good for the rep. The cocky Han Solo-ish smuggler and Corso go together very very well - particularly female smugglers.

I always think of Corso as the angel on Lillian's shoulder.

Now, a dark side or neutral smuggler I could see not going very well with Corso.
aghh yes, you're right it was viidu not siidu.

too each their own, if you're enjoying yourself then so be it. i can't say i agree but that's why there are other choices.

it doesn't suprise me that girls like cocky corian. (corso/torian).
they're the typical meathead jocks with no personality who get all the girls.

moving on... i just thought it was funny my original post, that is... i guess it was only funny to me.
JOSS WHEDON is god!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
"the scoobygang legacy" on server mind trick, and in all other games, and things, and in life.

silvershadows
03.19.2012 , 10:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by teambff View Post
aghh yes, you're right it was viidu not siidu.

too each their own, if you're enjoying yourself then so be it. i can't say i agree but that's why there are other choices.

it doesn't suprise me that girls like cocky corian. (corso/torian).
they're the typical meathead jocks with no personality who get all the girls.

moving on... i just thought it was funny my original post, that is... i guess it was only funny to me.
Torian definitely has a personality

You just have to get to know him!
Avatia Twist Elonia

Ysalimiri
03.21.2012 , 04:32 AM | #14
I'm a woman & I can't stand Corso - he annoys me every time he speaks. Really surprised by how many people are on the forums saying they love him, I'd trade him for Talos Drellik any day!
i5 2500K / 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz / 1.2 GB EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW

silvershadows
03.21.2012 , 05:15 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ysalimiri View Post
I'm a woman & I can't stand Corso - he annoys me every time he speaks. Really surprised by how many people are on the forums saying they love him, I'd trade him for Talos Drellik any day!
Talos' head is way too big for his body.
Avatia Twist Elonia

Eaglerhino
03.21.2012 , 12:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
/gigglesnort

People never know what good stuff they just arbitrarily throw away.

Loss of free interrupt + good damage + good tanking + good looks.

Alas for them, I will take my pixel husband and go now.
Man i love crazy RPers. I love RPing and I find it so funny when a female comes along and totally Rps it up with their (like silvershadows says) "pixel husbands" It makes me laugh every time. Keep Rping Gals!!
Captain Perc'i Son'light
Gunslinger
Republic Harbingers

Jellison
03.21.2012 , 12:28 PM | #17
Space cowboys > you.

You're jus' jealous.
Flagging and getting flagged, all day every day.

revial
03.21.2012 , 10:01 PM | #18
I guarantee you that your hatred for Corso Riggs can not compare to mine.

Redneck hippies (yes, they really do exist), irk me at some deep level that is beyond rational explanation.

Eaglerhino
03.22.2012 , 11:54 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by revial View Post
I guarantee you that your hatred for Corso Riggs can not compare to mine.

Redneck hippies (yes, they really do exist), irk me at some deep level that is beyond rational explanation.
Ok im not a HUGE fan of corso...... but really??
Is his slight southern voice that bad????
Seriously people!!!
Captain Perc'i Son'light
Gunslinger
Republic Harbingers

carvosa
03.22.2012 , 08:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Eaglerhino View Post
Ok im not a HUGE fan of corso...... but really??
Is his slight southern voice that bad????
Seriously people!!!
It's not the voice, it's the backwater, 'aw shucks,' 'women are weak, don't be mean' crapola that drives me insane. If you're mean to another guy, he's like "Yeah! 15!" - but say one wrong thing to a woman who just killed your contact, betrayed you, and is snogging one of your worst enemies and he's all "dude, that's a woman, don't do that -40!"

Whatever. Wanna be chivalrous? Be a jedi's companion - I've got some smugglin' to do, son!