Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I kill Overseer Harkun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Can I kill Overseer Harkun?

Cantiga
12.16.2011 , 01:46 PM | #1
I wanted so badly to kill this guy! But now I've done with the starter planet and I couldn't even slap his face at the end.

I want revenge. Was it possible to hurt him at all? Or did I miss the option?

hardicon
12.16.2011 , 02:00 PM | #2
not that i saw, you can sick khem val on him but lord zash saves him from being eaten. i hope one day they let us go back and bathe in his blood, that guy was an ***. i got sick of being called slave and worthless, was ready to break his neck.

lpsmash
12.26.2011 , 01:49 PM | #3
I was cracking up when he talked. That guy was so funny! Probably the best intro class quests because of him.

dinasty
12.26.2011 , 01:54 PM | #4
I know the answer to this q but not tellin it will ruin the game for people

Fredbob
12.26.2011 , 02:15 PM | #5
To confirm or deny it would obviously be a spoiler, hence the tags below, click at your own risk as I know a lot of inquisitors have it on their mind early on

Spoiler

Natarii
12.26.2011 , 02:47 PM | #6
Like every inquisitor, I wanted his head by the end of my time in the academy. Knowing what I know now, he's necessary. He weeds out the weak, and insures the strong become sith - he's the same mean/disrepectful/insulting cuss to everyone that walks through there (except, of course, his boyfriend Ffon). He motivates each initiate to be his very best and survive the trials or die trying. Do as the guy in the first tomb tells you, cultivate your hatred of him and channel your rage to unlock your full potential with the darkside! Only through power can you gain victory, and through victory, your chains are broken! Go forth my inquisitor brethen and claim your victory!
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

Ashnazg
12.26.2011 , 04:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Fredbob View Post
To confirm or deny it would obviously be a spoiler, hence the tags below, click at your own risk as I know a lot of inquisitors have it on their mind early on

Spoiler
Spoiler

Fredbob
12.26.2011 , 04:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

nafzx
12.27.2011 , 09:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cantiga View Post
I wanted so badly to kill this guy! But now I've done with the starter planet and I couldn't even slap his face at the end.

I want revenge. Was it possible to hurt him at all? Or did I miss the option?
Same here!
Nafz - Sith Assassin
Hex Droid - Empire - Rage

wesmagyar
12.31.2011 , 08:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Fredbob View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler