Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazing! LEGACY armor sets, I likes it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Amazing! LEGACY armor sets, I likes it!

Tricky-Ha
03.18.2012 , 03:19 PM | #1
Dulfy has the goods.

Sith Imperial LEGACY gear.

Republic LEGACY gear.

Why have you been hiding this stuff for so long BioWare? That isht is crazy, you guys are crazy. Thanks for finally putting decent gear in with 1.2's patch, seriously, thanks.
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player

Tricky-Ha
03.18.2012 , 03:24 PM | #2
I've finally got a reason to roll my Republic alt Smuggler & Trooper, maybe even a Jedi if I can't get that Jedi Knight LEGACY gear on my Trooper & Smuggler's.

Smuggler & Trooper gear is bloody amazing, really!

You Republic guys finally won a "which faction has better gear contest"! All across the board, Rep gear is better looking than the mostly re-used art assets Imperial LEGACY gear here but even the Imp stuff has cool color combinations enough that I like them too.

Beergogglez
03.18.2012 , 03:24 PM | #3
I like the whole ..everything is orange, but ..don't the models look very ..familiar ?

TheBBP
03.18.2012 , 03:25 PM | #4
Totally am digging the "camo" Trooper armor.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Tricky-Ha
03.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beergogglez View Post
I like the whole ..everything is orange, but ..don't the models look very ..familiar ?
Of course most of the models are familiar, but have you ever had most of those armor pieces in orange? That's been a big thing we, the RP community along with pretty much everyone else has been asking BioWare to do, give us orange versions of cool looking green & blue armor pieces.

Melkathi
03.18.2012 , 03:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beergogglez View Post
I think the only piece I do not recognize is the smuggler renowned chestpiece. Everything else seems to simply be recolours of existing (often orange) gear. At least republic side I find that "amazing" is not a word I would use. I'd probably go with "whatever".

Beergogglez
03.18.2012 , 03:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricky-Ha View Post
Of course most of the models are familiar, but have you ever had most of those armor pieces in orange? That's been a big thing we, the RP community along with pretty much everyone else has been asking BioWare to do, give us orange versions of cool looking green & blue armor pieces.
Have i had those armor in orange? Some ..not all. The trooper helm/chest/hands Smuggler helm/chest/hands. umm.. sith warrior helm/chest. Sith inquis Helm/chest. BH helm chest pants/hands/feet/hands. ..I'm pretty positive that ..those are already orange and are in game ..at a late lvl. ....

Asuka
03.18.2012 , 03:40 PM | #8
Meh...

Strangefate
03.18.2012 , 03:43 PM | #9
hmm both rep and imp gear sets look like the stuff you can already get ? ...they maybe made the blacks blacker and some are gray instead of black but... hmm I feel like I'm looking at current in game gear.

JediKier
03.18.2012 , 03:43 PM | #10
The jedi guardian exalted set looks like the armour from the trailers that the guardians were wearing me iz verah happiez