Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Only 4 Waves for EGA!!!!

Tandil
12.13.2011 , 10:23 AM | #21
The only people that are getting in today are people that pre-ordered the 1st or 2nd day. Read the post from Steve earlier this morning. They had a large wave the first few days and want to keep it slowly to not over load newbie areas I am guessing.

Seancstew
12.13.2011 , 10:24 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by douglastroop View Post
I pre-ordered early September so i hope i wont be stuck waiting till tomorrow
I ordered on July 27th, redeemed on the 28th, and am not in yet.. sooo.. you may be.

Jaenir
12.13.2011 , 10:25 AM | #23
I registered before my friend and he is on the latest wave (3rd). Seems the theory of having any form of priorty order based on registaration time is wrong and considering i have a friend who has the email stating they will be starting their early game acces on the 13th like me and ordered weeks after me it seems like this was done a little more randomly than they said

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Traxym View Post
(Early July myself)
How could you POSSIBLY have ordered in early July? Go on, explain this.
The rest of us waited until the 21st, that's the end of July, not 'early July'
Quote: Originally Posted by Traxym View Post
while people that pre-ordered only days ago are getting in.
You ARE aware that most of the people that claimed 'I ordered last month', or 'I ordered days ago', and claim to be in are trolling, right?

They'll get to you. They're at least up to Jul 23rd right now, as I managed to get in. IF you ordered before that, you should be in, but, as they've said, it all depends on when you entered your code.

DJOllieVee
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Masonox View Post
And my guilds server is already listed as full. :\
That's only people playing right this minute. Give it a few weeks and it will die down due to people spreading out over other servers due to not wanting to queue.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

Seancstew
12.13.2011 , 10:27 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowmay View Post
What a load of crap. Seriously. People who pre-ordered in the last minute get in before us who pre-ordered in july. Pff.
Again, present proof of this in a constructive way.

nemhook
12.13.2011 , 10:28 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by douglastroop View Post
I pre-ordered early September so i hope i wont be stuck waiting till tomorrow
good luck with that, those including me who pre=ordered and entered our codes in july still haven't gotten in yet, you have no hope.

Jaenir
12.13.2011 , 10:28 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Seancstew View Post
Again, present proof of this in a constructive way.
I have done this for him above.

Friend is in despite ordering his the day after me.

Masonox
12.13.2011 , 10:28 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DJOllieVee View Post
That's only people playing right this minute. Give it a few weeks and it will die down due to people spreading out over other servers due to not wanting to queue.
Well its an RP-PvP server, and there is only one East Coast server of that kind "for some strange reason" So the 2 coalitions were forced onto it making it a future very over populated server because there were no choices. *pulls hair out
Remembers the . I was there.

Jaenir
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Masonox View Post
Well its an RP-PvP server, and there is only one East Coast server of that kind "for some strange reason" So the 2 coalitions were forced onto it making it a future very over populated server because there were no choices. *pulls hair out
I have a few quilides online now and our server is registered as "HIGH" population already and they have said there is less than 100 people in each starting area they are on and thats on one shard.

Considering the massive beta weeknd had 3+ shards on each starting realm with more people than that per shard, then it says they are heavily UNDER populated so I wouldnt worry.