Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Only 4 Waves for EGA!!!!

Masonox
12.13.2011 , 10:18 AM | #11
Well, looks like I am not getting in today "pre-order date 27th" And my guilds server is already listed as full. :\
Remembers the . I was there.

Galiaan
12.13.2011 , 10:19 AM | #12
and what does that mean? 4 waves today, are we halfway done, or a quarter done then or will everyone have gotten access in the 4th wave??? Communication is not that hard but for some reason I can't find even a sliver of an official response in regards to how long they're going to channel us through this way.

Bit disappointed, I get the whole concept, but why not be more open about how long they're going be funneling us through like sheep n cattle?

Traxym
12.13.2011 , 10:20 AM | #13
Only thing that really bites about how their doing this is that there are those of us that have been pre-ordered for months (Early July myself) and were still waiting while people that pre-ordered only days ago are getting in. Where's the loyalty to those of us that committed early, without testing a beta, without seeing what the game was. I know it sounds a bit childish and whiney, but hey... reward those who have been loyal to you for all this time, all I'm sayin.

hugor
12.13.2011 , 10:20 AM | #14
How different would 4 waves of 5k mails from 5 waves of 4k mails today? (not the case, just food for thought)

Considering people have no clue on how many mails go in each wave, how can you complain about the number of waves?

That's just complaining for the sake of complaining.

douglastroop
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #15
I pre-ordered early September so i hope i wont be stuck waiting till tomorrow
For every man there is a cause for which he will gladly die for,
Defend the right to have a place to which he can belong to,
And every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation,
And shed his blood to stem the tide to barricade invasion.

Lasarith
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #16
10 Years and over 20 Mmo's and i still miss the first

braidhart
12.13.2011 , 10:22 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BezerkerX View Post
It's todays waves....Theres only 4 waves for today.

It's still a total load of crap, People who preordered last minute are playing right now while people who ordered almost instantly still arent In....I guess they are reading their list backwards.
Wrong. Where do you people get your information from? Priority based on the date you registered. Since I registered in Nov, I'd be surprised even if I get to play this weekend. Have some patience.

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 10:22 AM | #18
#3 was lucky for me
Entered code the 23rd.
Hopefully the rest of July will make it in today, but we'll see!

Sowmay
12.13.2011 , 10:23 AM | #19
What a load of crap. Seriously. People who pre-ordered in the last minute get in before us who pre-ordered in july. Pff.

Seancstew
12.13.2011 , 10:23 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by BezerkerX View Post
It's todays waves....Theres only 4 waves for today.

It's still a total load of crap, People who preordered last minute are playing right now while people who ordered almost instantly still arent In....I guess they are reading their list backwards.
Do you have proof of this? If, then present your proof in a mature manner.