Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will your guild bring combat medics to operations post 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Will your guild bring combat medics to operations post 1.2

ztee
03.20.2012 , 04:00 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Daluu View Post
Dude, your attitude in every thread I've seen you in is just awful.

WE GET IT, you don't like the doomsayers. Stop acting like an a** in every single thread. It gets old quick.
Maybe he is just jaded from reading irrational posts from people like yourself. The sky is falling chit chat gets older much more quickly than a pacifists fence sitting.

Oh and he has a point ....

Daecollo
03.20.2012 , 04:28 PM | #62
Changes are fine, I'm going gunnery and only going to be an off healer now, I won't be healing HMs anymore.

swpoop
03.20.2012 , 06:26 PM | #63
We will be bring 2 for our 16 man progression team. You could classify us as hard core.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Quikfox
03.21.2012 , 09:57 AM | #64
Any good Raid Leader/Op Leader knows what classes bring what and what those classes strengths are, every healer is viable in some way or another.

If your Raid Leader/Op Leader is unaware of those strengths that Mercs/Commandos/Scoundrels bring then I'm sorry he is a poor leader.

If you plan to lead a raid in any MMO then you basically have to know how each class and spec works to be overall effective in a top end "Min/Max" guild or even just a "Hardcore" guild.

With that said...

Yes, we will bring Combat Medics along with Sawbones and Seers to our raids because we know what each of those 3 healer types bring to our Ops.

On a side note I'm going to add this little comment made by Georg Zoeller which can be found on the Dev Tracker.

"Games are not balanced on paper and actual gameplay impact of changes is not easily determined from patch notes, especially when so much of the surrounding game logic has been modified.

It is impossible to capture every element of change in patch notes, and it's even more impossible to prevent people from reacting to patch notes without taking the time to actually test.

We will be monitoring the game data coming from PTS, as well as guild feedback and constructive feedback based on gameplay on PTS and make adjustments and changes for the PTS period of the patch and beyond where necessary."

You understand what he is getting at with that? The jist of it means test the changes before you cry foul and rage quit over you only reading patch note changes.
When hell is full... The dead will walk the earth...