Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will your guild bring combat medics to operations post 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Will your guild bring combat medics to operations post 1.2

Dacadus
03.19.2012 , 03:57 AM | #11
Yes you bring your Merc healer because they still provide dmg reduction via Supercharged Gas/Kolto Missile. Just find yourself a solid merc who knows how to play his/her class and they'll be just fine. It's not the end of the world for BHs.
GM of Nerfed
Dreshdae Cantina
www.nerfed-guild.enjin.com

ragamer
03.19.2012 , 05:01 AM | #12
Interesting rant... Lets counter it fast.

How many scoundrels you have as healers on your Guild now?

Compared to an hypotetical scenario still 3+ weeks ahead based on the half-arsed "analysis" of Readers that spend more time typing than testing.

Sigh... Some ppl is so short sighted that I don't know how they avoid dying because of excessive stumbling.

Loladarulz
03.19.2012 , 09:25 AM | #13
Ppl are taking perfection too seriuosly. You dont need best healer (sorc lol op) to finish raid. Bring merc and operative and it can be done. Its a bit harder but its doable. Content is not that hard..

I dont aggre with this nerf bioware trend but its not the end of the world.

Raansu
03.19.2012 , 09:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dast View Post
No they wont bring me to hm ops any longer. It doesnt matter that I have been in there since day 1 ops.
When your 7% to beat soa, you start looking for the weak link. Unfortunately that will be me, the combat medic.
Forgot to mention, my guildleader has already told me to reroll

Havoc Squad RIP
Then you need to leave that guild. No guild leader should ever ask someone to reroll. Your leader is a bad player and has no business leading a guild.

Ochad
03.19.2012 , 10:28 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Then you need to leave that guild. No guild leader should ever ask someone to reroll. Your leader is a bad player and has no business leading a guild.
QFE. A well run raid that doesn't have the perfect build will still succeed. Running with geared nubs doesn't work.
"Android hell is a real place... and you will be sent there at the first sign of defiance"

Dast
03.19.2012 , 10:35 AM | #16
You got no business giving advice about things you know nothing about. Your post is full of ignorant.
Welcome to the April Fools Patch 1.2.
RIP Combat Medic.
4/11/2012

Kegheld
03.19.2012 , 12:24 PM | #17
You got no business giving advice about things you know nothing about. Your post is full of ignorant.
No, I'm pretty sure that he's right on the money. That idiot needs to find himself in a guild on one......all by hiimself.
Has a mother-in-law that makes Vader look like a cupcake.

Raansu
03.19.2012 , 12:38 PM | #18
Sorry but no, there was nothing ignorant about my post. A good guild leader doesn't tell his members to reroll because he now believes a class is ineffective. I would never, ever ask anyone in my guild to abandon their main toon and reroll to something else. Sorry, but your guild leader is a bad leader.

Raeln
03.19.2012 , 12:47 PM | #19
Sorry but no, there was nothing ignorant about my post. A good guild leader doesn't tell his members to reroll because he now believes a class is ineffective. I would never, ever ask anyone in my guild to abandon their main toon and reroll to something else. Sorry, but your guild leader is a bad leader.
It really depends on the intent of the guild. If they are a hardcore progression guild, then yes - it is possible the guy might get told to reroll if the nerfs are that bad.

For all others, it is over-the-top; however, I really suspect the guy was just told that while joking and the GM probably wasn't serious or the poster was just making the whole think up for hyperbole. You know, Internet anonymity and all that.

Fizbanic
03.19.2012 , 12:48 PM | #20
You provided everything that is needed to know to comment about your GL telling you to re-roll. I would also suggest leave that guild, GL sounds like an arse.

You posting that on the boards that are open to others to read and comment is inviting them to comment, you turned it into our business in a sense. Don't want to have someone comment on it, then don't post it otherwise people will.
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild