Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fun SOA bug that we haven't seen yet...

synyrgy
03.17.2012 , 08:41 PM | #1
LOL... this boss has been out for how many months now??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbe59RLfGo

Vid-szhite
03.18.2012 , 02:19 AM | #2
There's just no point to running Eternity Vault. If you don't get screwed by one bug, you get screwed by another.

ElitehunterDS
03.18.2012 , 02:35 AM | #3
This isn't worse than a pillar that miss his shield on 1% hp on Nightmare.. yep, it also happened at 20%.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Calinaph
03.18.2012 , 08:01 AM | #4
"I am INFINITE! I shall just float here at 35.1 meters until you get bored and go home! BEHOLD MY POWER!"

... the Rakata didn't come to rule the entire known galaxy by being dumb, ya know =)

Thekze
03.18.2012 , 08:24 AM | #5
Let me guess!!!!!

BioWare coders say it's a network problem, the Network team says something's wrong with the servers. The guys managing the servers say it's a problem with the code.

That's all i'm seeing. How can EV still be bugged after 3 months out? work your *** and fix it??

edit: coming from a guild that's tired of having bugs working against us EVERY raiding nights.
we downed SOA on hard-mode with 2 pylons that wouldn't break the shield. We had two players left alive.

Foenixz
03.18.2012 , 09:03 AM | #6
Not a new bug.... for a company on their first MMo they are not doing bad. Nowhere teh disaster MC and ZG was for months than I care to remember.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

Veriu
03.18.2012 , 09:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Foenixz View Post
Not a new bug.... for a company on their first MMo they are not doing bad. Nowhere teh disaster MC and ZG was for months than I care to remember.
lol, you can't expect these new MMO players to remember the huge pack of bugs that was MC for the first 2-3 months....

Of course, now that I said they were new, they'll all claim to have played MMOs back since forever...but somehow they expected the first tier of content to be bug free?!?

Hell, look at brand new content in WoW...you guys can go read the great "review" paragon gave of the Sinestra fight, where Blizzard was hotfixing bugs and drastically changing the fight WHILE they were fighting her....just small things, like adds becoming immune and then un-immune to cc, attacks changing damage types, spawn locations changing...

As of yet, BW hasn't hotfixed a fight while a guild was trying to learn it...So I give BW at least some credit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Ivy league educated research scientist working on solar cell development. So yeah, I have no need to feel "accomplished" in a videogame.
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Call me when you've got 2 written recommendations from Nobel laureates and have attended annual private functions at the White House.

TheRealCandyMan
03.18.2012 , 09:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Foenixz View Post
....This is the most expensive game in history and a major bug that's been well known with EV for months hasn't been fixed? That is completely unacceptable.
Member of SuckaFish
Roovin - SniperOhmygerd - PT Ciphas - Marauder Frodo'swaggins - Juggernaut

The Hashtagyolo Legacy

Foenixz
03.18.2012 , 09:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealCandyMan View Post
....This is the most expensive game in history and a major bug that's been well known with EV for months hasn't been fixed? That is completely unacceptable.
Be my guest I am sure if you know the fix it would take; BW would let you code it. For all we know, the encounter becomes broken due to a choice in it. Funmy hpow some stuff has been fixed and other not ... just saying.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

Maoxx
03.18.2012 , 12:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Veriu View Post
lol, you can't expect these new MMO players to remember the huge pack of bugs that was MC for the first 2-3 months....

Of course, now that I said they were new, they'll all claim to have played MMOs back since forever...but somehow they expected the first tier of content to be bug free?!?

Hell, look at brand new content in WoW...you guys can go read the great "review" paragon gave of the Sinestra fight, where Blizzard was hotfixing bugs and drastically changing the fight WHILE they were fighting her....just small things, like adds becoming immune and then un-immune to cc, attacks changing damage types, spawn locations changing...

As of yet, BW hasn't hotfixed a fight while a guild was trying to learn it...So I give BW at least some credit.
Actually I give Blizzard more credit there, considering they were paying attention to the people doing the fight and fixing it as it was happening rather than just letting it fly like Bioware has for 4 months.