Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mass Effect 3 meets 2pac....

xNonphixionx
03.17.2012 , 04:12 PM | #1
I know this is the SWTOR forums lol. I just wanted to share something I made using the soundtrack from a Bioware game, Mass Effect.

I recently produced a hip hop remix using Mass Effect soundtrack samples. It turned out quite good! Really pleased with it! So for those other hip hop heads give it a listen and tell me what you think. =)

2pac remix using Mass Effect 3 soundtrack samples!

Kilikaa
03.17.2012 , 04:24 PM | #2
Why on Earth would you mess with a good thing? the ME3 soundtrack is awesome as is. Leave the hippity hop out, it just ruins the music.

Sqyre
03.17.2012 , 04:26 PM | #3
Im an old fat hick, about as kewl as a 15 year old watching sesame street, but I liked it.

xNonphixionx
03.17.2012 , 04:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Why on Earth would you mess with a good thing? the ME3 soundtrack is awesome as is. Leave the hippity hop out, it just ruins the music.
To each their own right?

Why would you click a link to music you know you wont like in the first place then make a ridiculous anti-rap response where you obviously hated it before you even heard it.

Never understood why some people are dead set against entire genre's of music. Art is art. There's good rap and there's bad rap just like every other genre of music. I personally love Tupac's lyrics and have since around 1994. While I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea I dont understand the hostility. I guess I've learned to appreciate other peoples creativity. Some kids do not.

While I do appreciate constructive criticism, your post just screamed out "I hate rap and everyone else should hate rap too". Oh and FYI I was more worried about butchering the 2pac song than the Mass Effect 3 song lmao.

Meluna
03.17.2012 , 04:59 PM | #5
Hello, there! We do ask that threads in our Community forum be centered around sharing game-related conversations and creations with the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community. Due to this we will be closing the thread for being off topic. Thanks!